Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:willy: It came straight from Miami at the Video Music Awards to Saturn of Waco. :cheers: I have many more pictures to upload as well as a video if I can figure out how to load it. :willy:

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Sweet! Where?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Perhaps we should be putting together a map of where and when the cars were last seen and where they are expected to be.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Speaking Of....

Speaking of find out where it's going to be.... remember I went on that road trip to Irvine last weekend to see the Saturn that WASN'T there? I pitched a fit while I was there and left my name and number and the lady that does their "events" and works for a company called "Carlson" emailed me today, apologizing again for what happened and told me she would be sending me information about where the cars are going to be. My figers are crossed.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
PLEASE keep us informed! :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have tons more I will upload them tomorrow. :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks. Did you get one of the Mullit? :D

·
Registered
750 Posts
man u suck (just kidding)

man I wanna see the sky, I'm getting really impatient for the orlando international auto show in Nov. :willy: But thanks for the pics it tides me over.

·
Registered
242 Posts
marklynn........you the man!!!!!!!!!!! can i get a WHOO WHOO????????????

GREAT GOING, FRIEND!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have them all of the pictures uploaded. Now I will try to figure out how to get the video of them driving it out of the showroom and placing it on display outside. So hang in there as I continue working on the video and I hope everyone enjoys all the pictures as much as I do. :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Looking forward to it. Can someone help him?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:willy: The rest of the photos are now availible for viewing. :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts