Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Redline, black with black/red leather interior & 6-spd automatic with around 110K on the clock. It was a daily driver when the weather was decent, but definitely not in the rain or snow.. The previous owner installed a Kenwood AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth radio. The headlights are a little fogged but I installed LED lamps. Neither tulip flap functions, and the metal clip came off the driver side flap. It has a car covers to which a added extra straps to make sure the wind doesn't blow it off. It's resting at my daughter's else I'd have some pix.
Any recommendations on how to price it or do to it before listing? We recently moved and we don't have the space for three rides.
Thank you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'd suggest you fix the tulip flaps before showing the car to a prospective buyer. If they don't lift properly when the roof is being pulled from the trunk they can be broken (or at least dented) by the top mechanism. If the only issue is missing clips it's a simple $5 fix.
Font Material property Electric blue Rectangle Fixture

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd suggest you fix the tulip flaps before showing the car to a prospective buyer. If they don't lift properly when the roof is being pulled from the trunk they can be broken (or at least dented) by the top mechanism. If the only issue is missing clips it's a simple $5 fix. View attachment 120860
sort of off topic, but mine was missing this clip and I bought it, only to find that it was also missing the metal clip that attaches this to the tulip flap, any idea what that part is called? I cant find it anywhere

1 - 3 of 3 Posts