Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that the Memphis area dealers had 3 SKYs inbound on the trailer during last weekend's storms and all were hail damaged. :cuss:

If you are one of the unlucky ones in Memphis, make sure to inspect your SKY very carefully.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hail dammaged

I am afraid my sky may be among those you mentioned. Would you please tell me how did you get this information? Where were the cars when they were damaged. Do you know where the truck is now? Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Damaged?

I'm a dolt/dork for thinking this, but... hee hee, the "Sky" damaged by "hail-stones" that's funny.... er.. yea! :lol:

Ps. Told you I'm a dork!:willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I can tell you -- even if damaged the Paintless dent repairs are fantastic! Obviously if there is major damage -- further repaisr -- even replacement may be warented, but for hail dents -- I could not tell the difference after having mine repaired...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ykS said:
hail, whats hail? :cool:

SoCal baby.....gotta love it, just don't try to buy a house here....
:D maybe fall into a earthquake sinkhole?? :D :lol:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
ykS said:
hail, whats hail? :cool:

SoCal baby.....gotta love it, just don't try to buy a house here....
Or it could get washed away in a mud slide or burned in a brush fire.:eek:

·
Registered
155 Posts
So Cali too. We get hail all the time (winter LOL). Im in Palmdale, and its RIGHT on the San Andreas fault line. Yeh, don't try to buy a house, i'm a realtor and I tell you.....

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Us "other SoCal folks" try not to consider Palmdale, Southern California.... TOTALLY KIDDING!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA - it is like a different state out there!!!! I'm in Sherman Oaks, so you're a good what? 60 or so miles away?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
skyguy85 said:
So Cali too. We get hail all the time (winter LOL). Im in Palmdale, and its RIGHT on the San Andreas fault line. Yeh, don't try to buy a house, i'm a realtor and I tell you.....
Winter? Palmdale? Isn't winter in Palmdale the second tuesday in January? :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts