Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAAALLELUUUUJA!!!!!!!!! SKYCANDY IS NOW IN MY GARAGE !!!!! WE PICKED IT UP LAST NIGHT AND DROVE IT OUT FOR A 3 HOUR CRUISE...A 3 HOUR CRUISE! IT WAS GREAT! MANY COMPLEMENTS OUT ON THE ROAD. WE WILL BE TAKING IT IN NEXT WEEK TO HAVE THE RED LEATHER INSERTS ADDED WITH THE SKY LOGOS EMBROIDERED AT THE TOPS OF THE SEATS. AND THE DEALER IS STILL GOING TO DETAIL IT UP FOR US AT A LATER DATE WHEN IT COMES BACK....FOR KIND OF A BELATED DELIVERY CELEBRATION.

As I just had to drive it last night.

We are very happy and consider ourselves to be very fortunate to have such a wonderful thing in our lives. I am saying this because as we were driving last night, we passed the Target Center and some kind of event was getting out, and there were several people in wheelchairs being loaded into a Metro Mobility Van......and here we are and I'm looking around to see who is noticing me in my nice car.........well...bit of a reality check...this a wonderful car but I must remember how many blessings I have.

Thanx to all you guys for all the feedback and getting me through this process and I look forward to many years of being an active member of this forum! :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
CONGRATS....... have a GREAT time driving....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
151 Posts
That is awesome. Enjoy your Sky!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
MyMidnightSky said:
That is awesome. Enjoy your Sky!!

Ohhhh ! We have suffered together, now we can have fun talking about how much fun we're having! congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Awesome!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
i must have been sleeping that week. what are the red leather insirts and where can i find a picture of them? thanks, guys and gals

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Don't have to much fun. It seems we have to congradulate more and more people every day. Isn't it great? :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
My favorite thing to see that someone got the little roadster1 Hey, where are the pictures? Skyworld is waiting!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My car came with the wrong interior so......

her sky said:
i must have been sleeping that week. what are the red leather insirts and where can i find a picture of them? thanks, guys and gals
My dealership agreed to put in aftermarket red leather inserts into the seats with contrasting white stitching to match the white stitching on black in the rest of the interior. They are also paying for the Sky logo to be embroidered at the top of both inserts....in either black or white...Im not sure yet which one i like. They are pretty good people at this dealership. But I know that there is lots of custom leather out there....jst got to pick whats right for you...if thats the way you want to go.........:thumbs:

·
Registered
185 Posts
chris67 said:
HAAALLELUUUUJA!!!!!!!!! SKYCANDY IS NOW IN MY GARAGE !!!!! WE PICKED IT UP LAST NIGHT AND DROVE IT OUT FOR A 3 HOUR CRUISE...A 3 HOUR CRUISE! IT WAS GREAT! MANY COMPLEMENTS OUT ON THE ROAD. WE WILL BE TAKING IT IN NEXT WEEK TO HAVE THE RED LEATHER INSERTS ADDED WITH THE SKY LOGOS EMBROIDERED AT THE TOPS OF THE SEATS. AND THE DEALER IS STILL GOING TO DETAIL IT UP FOR US AT A LATER DATE WHEN IT COMES BACK....FOR KIND OF A BELATED DELIVERY CELEBRATION.

As I just had to drive it last night.

We are very happy and consider ourselves to be very fortunate to have such a wonderful thing in our lives. I am saying this because as we were driving last night, we passed the Target Center and some kind of event was getting out, and there were several people in wheelchairs being loaded into a Metro Mobility Van......and here we are and I'm looking around to see who is noticing me in my nice car.........well...bit of a reality check...this a wonderful car but I must remember how many blessings I have.

Thanx to all you guys for all the feedback and getting me through this process and I look forward to many years of being an active member of this forum! :cheers:
Congrats:cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts