Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first saw the Sky 28 months ago on line, and fell in love the first time I saw it, sat in one at the Sacramento Auto Show last year on my 39th birthday.

Well, I finally took the plunge, I ordered my Sky in October, and was told it would not be here until Thanksgiving, two weeks after my birthday... Then, last week, I got the call...it was in.

Did the paperwork last week, and then had to go on the road for five days...Finally on Tuesday, Nov. 14th, my 40th Birthday...I took delivery...it is sooooo sweet. My CAI arrives on the 27th. Then maybe some dual exhaust.

Thanks to everyone on SkyRoadster.com, your comments and enthusiasm kept my excitement up during the low times while I was waiting and ultimately, convinced me that life is too short to not drive what you love.:thumbs:

Anyone in Nor Cal want to do a run? Let me know...Rancho Murieta is the perfect place to start for trips to the Amador Wine Country.

Cheers! :cheers:
Paul

Attachments

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
What a great birthday present! Hope you spend an entire week celebrating.

Shirley

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congratulations! Nice color combo too. We are up for trips in the area and I think there's a few others around that would like to go on some runs together. The last one we planned out is posted in the Pacific thread and was done the 22nd of October. Maybe time for a coastal Napa drive soon?
Go out enjoy the smiles! We'll talk later!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Congratulations! What a great birthday present- it does a lot more tricks than the nephew I got for mine. So far the only thing he's done that really made me grin was pee on my mother! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congrats!!! Love that color!! Great birthday present, too! Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....happy birthday, dear....oh you know the drill...:D Happy belated birthday! and congratulations on your "present",:cheers:

Safe and happy motoring!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats...now that's a beautiful Sky. Enjoy the ride and thanks for the pics.:thumbs:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Very Nice and what a great birthday gift, now if I could only find a woman that would buy these kind of gifts for me I would be a happy man! :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind wishes...I hope you are all enjoying your rides. I'd love to do a spring or summer run to Tahoe.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
If you do not respect yourself ... who else will?

Happy Birthday !
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Thanks for the kind wishes...I hope you are all enjoying your rides. I'd love to do a spring or summer run to Tahoe.
The ride to Tahoe would be great and beautiful. Made that trip many times. If you really want curves, take the ride to Virginia City.

Shirley

·
Registered
994 Posts
Definate congrats:cheers: And welcome to the club . . . both. The 40 years and up :eek: and the green owner's club:thumbs:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the Birthday cheer...I hope that we'll all be able to hook up one day and talk in person.

PD
Rancho Murieta, CA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts