Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been said that 12:00 Central time is a little late for those on the East Coast to post their special greetings on the B-D threads. Therefore I propose that Skip, THE RESIDENT REDNECK and BIRTHDAY GREETER, do his greetings at 12:00 Eastern time. All in favor please post and tell iffen it be rite. I need at least twenty people to say yes.....Skip...:):D:)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yes! Works for me. :D

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Yes

Works for me. :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bumping for replies...Skip....:):D:)

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Yes. I'll have to say yes again because with one yes I get a message saying that my reply is too short.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Sounds good!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
It would seem that certain terrible people (who shall remain anonymous) may get overly excited about certain birthdays and harass the everloving crap out of Skip for an hour until Midnight gets to Alabama. Knowing that Skip's efforts are completely voluntary and should not be open to criticism or complaint does not stop these nameless individuals from sending PM after PM every minute with an updated countdown. It's a horrific imposition on our most esteemed redneck, and you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

For that reason I say no, and please leave Skip alone.

Unless you're me. :D

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I agree with Reed.

Whoever this single individual is that has had the nerve to harass Skip with PMs to urge him to post before he is ready - SHAME ON YOU!

:skep:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would seem that certain terrible people (who shall remain anonymous) may get overly excited about certain birthdays and harass the everloving crap out of Skip for an hour until Midnight gets to Alabama. Knowing that Skip's efforts are completely voluntary and should not be open to criticism or complaint does not stop these nameless individuals from sending PM after PM every minute with an updated countdown. It's a horrific imposition on our most esteemed redneck, and you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

For that reason I say no, and please leave Skip alone.

Unless you're me. :D
If any one ever knew how many PMs can take place in a total of five minutes....Skip...:):D:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree with Reed.

Whoever this single individual is that has had the nerve to harass Skip with PMs to urge him to post before he is ready - SHAME ON YOU!

:skep:
Or people that PM and before I can answer, PM again with come on slow poke....Skip...:):D:).

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

:toetap:
hmm . . . I say that 20 yeas on this is not needed .
The only vote that counts here is that of our beloved Skipster.
Skip gets to set his own schedule.
If there are any somebodies who don't like it -
I say let them do the job or go stuff thier piehole.​

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Now there u go again SKIP :nono:...u started a SOLAR war. Can we move ALABAMA to the Eastern zone? Maybe the Far Eastern zone :lol:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Si, Senor!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Now there u go again SKIP :nono:...u started a SOLAR war. Can we move ALABAMA to the Eastern zone? Maybe the Far Eastern zone :lol:
I thought Alabama was already in a zone of it's own. :lol:
You might be a reckneck if .....?

Whatever you decide, thanks again Skip. :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts