Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy birthday SNOW WHITE She is 7 yrs old today. over 88,000 miles and I love her as much as I did the day I brought her home...I've had a lot of fun and met so many wonderful people because of my SKY. Thanks to all of you for having so much fun with me...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Congratulations! :party: I am not the first owner of my sky but I can not imagine loving her more then I do. Wishing you many more miles and smiles:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Take off those stupid chrome windshield wipers and those eye lashes...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETEEEE(RESA)

The new members do not know of Betty and YOu....welcome home again.

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Were have you been?
Happy Birthday,
Love,
LLLFLY

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a blast at Nationals & hope to meet you at next year's event!
I am planning to go to PA for the Nationals even if I just fly there and ride in passenger seat in a SKY. So much fun meet new people who love their Kappa Cars as much as I love mine. Thanks for the Birthday wish. C you next year.:)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Were have you been?
Happy Birthday,
Love,
LLLFLY
Hello sweetie. been in AZ. sure is different from the east coast. hugs T.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Take off those stupid chrome windshield wipers and those eye lashes...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETEEEE(RESA)

The new members do not know of Betty and You....welcome home again.
\

MM,
Well the newbies better watch out......cause I'll hijack their threads if they give me a hard time... LOL
I had to put eye latches on Snow white because there is so much dust flying around... LOL You will be happy to know I lost one of my eye lashes on a road trip while in Flagstaff for the nationals. So no more lashes.. :(
I haven't mailed you your present yet. Car issues and way to hot to go out side. Love ya.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Happy Birthday Queen for a day! Mine will be 7 yrs 7-22-13 at 67K miles....Gotta Love'm!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy Birthday Queen for a day! Mine will be 7 yrs 7-22-13 at 67K miles....Gotta Love'm!!!!!!!
We have a lot of good miles on our car... Post pic of her/him on her BDay... You know I love pics.. LOL Have a great Sunday and hope all is well..

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Beast" 7th birthday was yesterday with 9310 miles on him, June 29, right behind "Snow White". :dthumbs:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Beast" 7th birthday was yesterday with 9310 miles on him, June 29, right behind "Snow White". :dthumbs:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAST.... I NEED TO CATCH UP WITH YOU IN MILES. LOL

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAST.... I NEED TO CATCH UP WITH YOU IN MILES. LOL
Hey "T" I think you mis-read my post, it is I who has to catch up with you. I have less than 10K miles on "Beast". :lol:

I'm glad to see you back on the forum. It's nice to see a pretty face on here again. :D

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey "T" I think you mis-read my post, it is I who has to catch up with you. I have less than 10K miles on "Beast". :lol:

I'm glad to see you back on the forum. It's nice to see a pretty face on here again. :D
[/QUOTE
ops...... its a age thing or maybe just being me..... LOL
well you need to get driving that beautiful car. LOL have a good day....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts