Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my friends and buddies this holiday season. Happy Holidays.
It's been a fast year and not to hibernate for the winter. Just the Sky. Skiing in Aspen end of January. Income taxes for the elderly thru AARP from Feb thru April 15th.
Char and I had a great time at the Quay dinner. The roadtrips and luncheons were fun.

To all - Steve67, Spag, MM, Sky07, Skybaby,Dengel,Michelle,Karen,Sue,Chris,Morf,Ken,Bill,Drgolf,Tazz, so many more. Be safe and warm this winter. Keep the pictures coming.

Bill

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
To all my friends and buddies this holiday season. Happy Holidays.
It's been a fast year and not to hibernate for the winter. Just the Sky. Skiing in Aspen end of January. Income taxes for the elderly thru AARP from Feb thru April 15th.
Char and I had a great time at the Quay dinner. The roadtrips and luncheons were fun.

To all - Steve67, Spag, MM, Sky07, Skybaby,Dengel,Michelle,Karen,Sue,Chris,Morf,Ken,Bill,Drgolf,Tazz, so many more. Be safe and warm this winter. Keep the pictures coming.

Bill
Merry Christmas Bill. Thanks for keeping me laughing all year. Looking forward to 2009 road trips. :thumbs: Luv ya... Hugs and Kisses, T. and Betty Boop

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
hey bill good seeing you at my holiday gathering two weeks ago....all the best this holiday season to you and char...

·
Registered
564 Posts
HAPPY HOLIDAY'S EVERYONE!!!!! It's getting closer to "Sky" season!!!!!!!!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts