Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have come to think of this Sky Forum as an extended family of sorts. All of us waiting in some form of excited wanting of a car none of us have drove or even sat in. It is funny how you get to know some of the people on here and what is happening in thier lives. One with a wife who is very ill with cancer, some that are buying this car for thier spouse, all the plans that people have with thier families once this baby is in thier driveway. The people that worry they wont fit in the darn thing because of weight or height, which is another thing. Look at everyone getting heathier and loosing weight and posting it on here, everyone helping one another. The people that have gotten discouraged still come on and vent thier unhappiness and look at all the people that sent them messages of encouragement.

This is a truly wonderful forum, filled with caring, warm human beings
I wish you all a wonderful wonderful Thanksgiving Day

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all. I ate my meal about 7 hours ago and had to wait about 40 minutes to just get into the chow hall. :willy: However, it was worth the wait and now we are about to have a tail gate party and watch ATL play. :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Chili-

I completely agree with you and your feelings for the folks on the forum. I was kind of surprised to see that there were 21 "looks" at the post and only 1 response. :confused:

Just to clarify, I did have an opportunity to sit in the SKY at my dealership!

And for everyone else, I do wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. May we all eat well, sleep well and not bicker with family!

Cheers!!!

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Angelqute1 said:
Chili-

I completely agree with you and your feelings for the folks on the forum. I was kind of surprised to see that there were 21 "looks" at the post and only 1 response. :confused:

Just to clarify, I did have an opportunity to sit in the SKY at my dealership!

And for everyone else, I do wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. May we all eat well, sleep well and not bicker with family!

Cheers!!!
yes I know you did, I remember very well, I just didnt want to bring attention to it for the sake of the rest of use who have not and wish they had.

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
275 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all of ya'll out there in Skyland! Thanks for the kind words to us all from blue shoe! I am waiting patiently for Dec. 11th since that will be the first time a Sky will be here at Saturn of Houston! I can't hardly stand it and wish that I already had my Sky since here we are Thanksgiving Day and it's 82 degrees down here! Total convertible weather! This is such a great forum with so much great info provided by so many great people! One thing though, did I read correctly on another thread that the Chili red will not have the black/red leather as an option? Just black leather or cloth? If this is so, I will be quite sad....

·
Registered
411 Posts
Skip said:
Ah. Burp :cheers: Ah burp :cheers: Ah HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Pass the wine bottle :D
Ha Ha,.... Im downing some "Nog" right now. I love the holiday's. It's a time for families who normally don't have the time to just sit down at the dinner table to be together. :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Chilisky You had "Two Thanksgivings" Thats a lot of Bird and cheer. EH :cheers: :lol: :cool: Canadians do know how to PARTY. and party :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I hope everybody had a happy and safe holidays and enjoys the rest of the Holiday Weekend.

I had a great dinner and then got a call from my Saturn sales person this morning, just checking in and wishing us a happy holidays.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I hope all have a safe journey, if you are traveling. This time of year seems to be a busy travel weekend. BTW, Ff88 ... you must have been busy to pass Brentil on the SF yesterday! :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Not Only Thanksgiving -- [Hope you all had a good one!] But also our anniversqry (11-27). So a long fun weekend here.. I hope the best for all!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts