Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barb and I would like to wish our Kappa family a Happy Thanksgiving:cheers:. As you know this is the start of our busy times down at the studio until after Christmas:willy:. Santa Ed is also going to miss some hockey games too:mad:And most of all missing the WCKCC Xmas party this year:banghead:I hope to see the club for the Teddy Bear Toss with the Stockton Thunder in Jan. Until then RIFF (ED) :D

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
We would also like to wish our extended Kappa family a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hope when it comes down to the wire something will give and you will be able to attend Pete and Niles Christmas party. You will be miss if you can't make it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Clink on link
Pumpkin Pie - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.

Here's the carrot cake I just made today for thanksgiving.
I had to sample It for quality control. :D

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.

Here's the carrot cake I just made today for thanksgiving.
I had to sample It for quality control. :D
Against the wife's wishes I have informed her that I need to do some quality control here as well. Wanna make sure everything is okay for the family on Thursday!! Happy Thanksgiving to all !! :cheers:

·
Registered
357 Posts
You beat me to it! I was gonna start this thread, but i should have known you guys would be up before me haha.

But happy thanksgiving everybody! I really do appreciate this forum and all the people on it. This page might as well be my home page on my browser, because i visit it countless times a day just to check up on whats been going on. It is because all of you that i have learned so much about my Sky, and cars in general. From my first mod the Magnaflow exhaust to even my stupid led lights on my bumper :lol: , i always come here and read up before i do anything to my car. And my car would not be what it is today without the help and guidance of the people on this forum. Even though I do get some haters, most of you guys have been nothing but supportive, helpful, and eager to help.

I just wanted you guys to know how thankful i am for you all!

So thanks again and everbody have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Oh Alright...gooble....gooble...gooble!!!

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving ,
LLLFLY

1 - 10 of 10 Posts