Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming back from having lunch with my son on 270 around St Louis when lo and behold what do I see. Another SKY!!!.

Now this would be a unusal occurence by itself because they aren't a lot of SKY's around. But the weird thing is that is was also Yellow just like mine. :eek:

Now imagine being on a busy highway and two Yellow Sky's next to each other. I waved at the driver "a Blonde lady":D and she waved back. She had her top up I had my top down (wish it was the other way around:lol:) We stayed with each other for about a mile and you can imagined we turn a few heads. Then she pull off to a off ramp.

I just thought this was quite unusal.

P.S. If that lady is on the board HI! again.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was coming back from having lunch with my son on 270 around St Louis when lo and behold what do I see. Another SKY!!!.

Now this would be a unusal occurence by itself because they aren't a lot of SKY's around. But the weird thing is that is was also Yellow just like mine. :eek:

Now imagine being on a busy highway and two Yellow Sky's next to each other. I waved at the driver "a Blonde lady":D and she waved back. She had her top up I had my top down (wish it was the other way around:lol:) We stayed with each other for about a mile and you can imagined we turn a few heads. Then she pull off to a off ramp.

Dude i was just wearing a wig calm down!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:lol: illness you are, well, an illness...:lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yesterday, on my way to work I saw a another Silver Sky just like mine...driving in my town. Dang! I thought I was the only one around in my immediate area with a Sky. I honked my horn at him...but I got no response...guess he's not a very friendly Sky owner. :rolleyes: :jester:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
He has probably been honked at so much that it just goes over his head...hopefully not unfriendly. Saw a black solstice yesterday, I know there is a green Sky, a white one and a black one near where I work, but have yet to see another.

·
Registered
223 Posts

Maybe it was mine, it's still MIA!:confused:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Living in the Baltimore, DC corridor I'm starting to see Sky's at least two or three a week. It started about 2 weeks ago. These are not the same people because my schedule is wierd and I'm never in the same place at the same time everyday. This morning was a red one on 97 north around 11:00. Any one on here? Last week was a blonde in silver graphite...awesome:D

·
Registered
273 Posts

I have seen several sky's in the St. Louis area black, red, yellow,and silver. I never had the chance to talk to the people because we we going opposite direction's. Some day I hope to see yours :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts