Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone recieved a Sky with a power drivers seat yet?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
No. I don't think they make them yet.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thought it was as of restart of production! I was expecting it in mine.:brentil:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
rick112 said:
Thought it was as of restart of production! I was expecting it in mine.:brentil:
No, you won't have it in yours. They were saying intrim and was expected the end of August builds but that has been updated now and they are saying beginning of September. But that also could be changed. We have to just keep looking for any updates.

For any one interested, Small Dealer will be posting updates every Friday on the Solstice Forum. And for those who don't lurk there I will copy and past any info here.

·
Registered
574 Posts
If you dont get one I wouldnt sweat it...................

Unless you are under 5' you wont be adjusting the seat at all.......:cool:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Unless you are under 5' you wont be adjusting the seat at all.......
I don't agree with that statement. I'm 5'5" and in my test drive, I wouldn't have minded being a couple inches higher. I could drive fine without it, but it would have been nice to have been able to raise it instead of cranking the seat forward.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
ShowGal said:
I don't agree with that statement. I'm 5'5" and in my test drive, I wouldn't have minded being a couple inches higher. I could drive fine without it, but it would have been nice to have been able to raise it instead of cranking the seat forward.
So, if you have to put the seat forward instead of raising it you must be one of those laid back drivers.:lol: :lol: Hey I just made a joke :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
deluke said:
No, you won't have it in yours. They were saying intrim and was expected the end of August builds but that has been updated now and they are saying beginning of September. But that also could be changed. We have to just keep looking for any updates.

For any one interested, Small Dealer will be posting updates every Friday on the Solstice Forum. And for those who don't lurk there I will copy and past any info here.
Thanks for the info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts