Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious if anyone has taken delivery (not just ordered) a Sky with an automatic transmission. My dealer called me on March 2 to take my order and took the automatic transmission option (no razzing please :) ). Two other Skys came in but not mine and I'm supposed to be the third Sky. I was just wondering if the delay might be because I asked for an automatic transmission. Does anyone have any reliable information on if other people who took automatic transmissions are having the same delay or is it just me?

Thanks,
Brad

·
Registered
277 Posts
There is a red auto in my area...I've seen it but haven't chased the owner down yet

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dealer got a auto yesterday

·
Registered
5 Posts
Red Auto #372

Red with auto, chorme,wheels,cai,black interior,6 disk. The best car yet and great dealership and staff SATURN OF SARASOTA. BUDD W.:cheers: DELEVERED 4/12 SAT AT THE PLANT FOR A MONTH Q CHECKS

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
My dealer has only gotten 2 Skys in...BOTH were Silver automatics and presold.

·
Registered
802 Posts
bmcneely0 said:
I'm just curious if anyone has taken delivery (not just ordered) a Sky with an automatic transmission. My dealer called me on March 2 to take my order and took the automatic transmission option (no razzing please :) ). Two other Skys came in but not mine and I'm supposed to be the third Sky. I was just wondering if the delay might be because I asked for an automatic transmission. Does anyone have any reliable information on if other people who took automatic transmissions are having the same delay or is it just me?

Thanks,
Brad
There may be a shortage now, but at first there were quite a few automatics produced.
The first two my dealer received were automatic (as was mine)
Works great!

·
Registered
277 Posts
my dealer has sold 2 Skys, mine which is manual, and a red automatic which came in about 2-3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
802 Posts
snowtop57 said:
Local Saturn dealer has 2 in stock (but not being sold???) with automatics.
1 green & 1 black
Where is your dealership?...They would be sold in a "New York Minute" at my dealership.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Eldeeko, the dealer is in St. Louis, I know the black one is being used as a demo for people to drive and droll over as they even have there website plastered on the back of it.
I'm not sure the status of the green one in the showroom.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I think it just depends on when the image is received and if the computer will accept the automatic option..... SkyBaby-07

1 - 16 of 16 Posts