Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is probably a question for any dealers on the forum...

I found out by calling my dealer that he has my image in but that it can't be put in until feb 6th. I understood that images could be put in now but that this cycle won't be generated to GM till feb 6th?

is there any reason I can't run in there and have him push my image through?

and

does GM take the image orders on first come first served? (of course the ppl waiting for certain options that arent yet available would be pushed aside..ie..auto trans).

I guess i'm worried that the long I wait to get my image processed, the longer it will take for them to pick it up and the longer it will take for me to get delivery. I really really want this before a big family reunion last week in March-1st week in april. Even if I don't get it by then at least I know that I did everything I could.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
usmc said:
this is probably a question for any dealers on the forum...

I found out by calling my dealer that he has my image in but that it can't be put in until feb 6th. I understood that images could be put in now but that this cycle won't be generated to GM till feb 6th?

is there any reason I can't run in there and have him push my image through?

and

does GM take the image orders on first come first served? (of course the ppl waiting for certain options that arent yet available would be pushed aside..ie..auto trans).

I guess i'm worried that the long I wait to get my image processed, the longer it will take for them to pick it up and the longer it will take for me to get delivery. I really really want this before a big family reunion last week in March-1st week in april. Even if I don't get it by then at least I know that I did everything I could.
My dealer has one image, but they are using that for their dealer demo, He does not know when his second image (mine) will be, he also said the only restrictions he knows of right now is the Automatic and the white with red and black leather...

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Our image was "accepted" by the system and we received a order ID #. :eek: I was told that until the next Sky image release we will not know if it was actually accepted by GM so, they should be able to "order" it the way you want to and send it in but there will not be official confirmation until later on next week (1/19). :banghead:

At least this is the way it was explained to me.

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sky Dealer said:
Our image was "accepted" by the system and we received a order ID #. :eek: I was told that until the next Sky image release we will not know if it was actually accepted by GM so, they should be able to "order" it the way you want to and send it in but there will not be official confirmation until later on next week (1/19). :banghead:

At least this is the way it was explained to me.

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
SKYDEALER- thats what I thought. I would just like him to process the image so that I can get an "id#" and be satisfied that its in the system. then its totally outta my hands and the dealers. and I can sit back and relax knowing that its in the "system".
as usual, thanks for the info sky dealer!

PS- he got 3 images. I believe 1 is for the demo car and 2 for customers. I'm #2!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts