Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rant: I've placed my order in Canada so some of this will not apply to US customers. The saga of my order continues. I continue to call the Canadian 1 800 number and I keep getting the same response.:banghead: My order hasn't been preferenced and they can't tell me when it will be. If I have further questions I should call my dealer. My dealer tells me he knows nothing and that Saturn is telling him nothing!:deadhorse

Well I called in to Saturn again today and I was told the same thing again. This time I was told that my dealer needs to contact his Zone Rep (?) to get my order preferenced!:mad: If I want to keep calling the 1 800 number I can but until my dealer gets the car preferenced nothing is likely to happen.:brentil:

I now officially have the feeling that I am getting the run around. :willy: So I've got another call into my dealer. The GM says he has 4 cars in the same state and he is trying to get hold of his Zone Rep.

I've tried to be very patient but screw it. I'm going to start being a pain in the ass until I get a response from someone. It seems that's the way to get things done. :boxing: This is another nice day that I could be driving my car.

Congrats to those who have their cars but it's gotten frustrating reading about people who are walking into their dealers and getting a car within a month. I've been on some kinda waiting list for almost a year. I was imaged in early January! Someone at Saturn needs to get things together.:rant:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Wow...If you were #1 on the list you would think they would HAVE to have it by now. I mean...#1 is suposed to get delivered May 11th. Has he indicated if they would have one by launch day?

EVERY dealership in Canada is suposed to have one on the 11th.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Hmmmmm....that means they're probably building all those cars for the Canadians at the expense of those of us in America! :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
rick112 said:
:rant: I've placed my order in Canada so some of this will not apply to US customers. The saga of my order continues. I continue to call the Canadian 1 800 number and I keep getting the same response.:banghead: My order hasn't been preferenced and they can't tell me when it will be. If I have further questions I should call my dealer. My dealer tells me he knows nothing and that Saturn is telling him nothing!:deadhorse

Well I called in to Saturn again today and I was told the same thing again. This time I was told that my dealer needs to contact his Zone Rep (?) to get my order preferenced!:mad: If I want to keep calling the 1 800 number I can but until my dealer gets the car preferenced nothing is likely to happen.:brentil:

I now officially have the feeling that I am getting the run around. :willy: So I've got another call into my dealer. The GM says he has 4 cars in the same state and he is trying to get hold of his Zone Rep.

I've tried to be very patient but screw it. I'm going to start being a pain in the ass until I get a response from someone. It seems that's the way to get things done. :boxing: This is another nice day that I could be driving my car.

Congrats to those who have their cars but it's gotten frustrating reading about people who are walking into their dealers and getting a car within a month. I've been on some kinda waiting list for almost a year. I was imaged in early January! Someone at Saturn needs to get things together.:rant:
I couldn't agree with you more, if I ever get this car ( been waiting since Sept 05 ) I will never ever deal with Saturn again under no conditions, this has been the most screwed up mess that I have ever seen, I retired from Honda with 15 years of service and I have never seen anything like this, my brother is retiring from GM after 25 years and his response is the same, I will continue to buy GM but never Saturn.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As I understand it from my Ford dealer, this same thing happened with the Thunder Bird. Lots of supply problems. People started canceling orders because it was taking so long. Perhaps that's one of the reasons way you don't see Ford putting out a lot of T-Birds.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CdnSkyGuy said:
Wow...If you were #1 on the list you would think they would HAVE to have it by now. I mean...#1 is suposed to get delivered May 11th. Has he indicated if they would have one by launch day?

EVERY dealership in Canada is suposed to have one on the 11th.
The dealer down the road from me says he has one in transit. I don't know what this guy is doing wrong. I'm going down to my dealers showroom and bang heads tonight.:brentil:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Mine was preferenced 24 April and just finished checking...no update yet. So in line but how long is the line up is my question?

She said call back every week and something should move soon.

·
Registered
55 Posts
mine is also preferrenced but no change since April 10 th and I'm num 2 on my dealer's list.They told me (dealer) that the num 1 on the list would probably not even receive his sky on the 11 th because they are keeping the 1 st one as the demo !!!:banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts