Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a bunch of f*&%ing Nazis!

I don't like KS's billet grills or the price of their stupid kapparoo and I am getting hostile messages in my pm box, from mods no less!?

Eat a dick...

I have my car now and all the mods I want so I don't need this piece of **** asylum anymore. I'm outta here...

Being a salesman at a Saturn store I talk to customers all day long about my car and they all want to know where I got my aftermarket stuff from...rest assured I'll be pointing them to SaturnMotorsports and telling them what a bunch of pricks the Kappasphere team is.

Hasta Luego

·
Registered
141 Posts
me too also got letter...

·
Registered
727 Posts
CdnSkyGuy,

The software update for this forum has brought the mod team a new tool. It is the infraction system. It is a tool that is now at our disposal for tracking potential rule violations, and communicating them with members. It has always been a forum policy to not throw cold water on a vendor's product announcement in their announcement thread, but rather to start a new thread for such purposes. Although I do not know exactly what was sent in the infraction PM's earlier today as I did not send them, I believe this is the issue.

However, your public response in this thread is completely out of line and uncalled for. Foul language. Name calling. All because a private message was sent regarding what a mod on this forum called a rule violation?

Sorry, but when someone calls me a Nazi, and tells me to "eat..." well, you know what you said, I get offended. Even if it is simply by association because I am a mod on this site.

Therefore, for this thread/post, you have been issued a 5 day temporary ban. This sort of posting is completely uncalled for. Had you brought the issue up in private, it could have remained there. Since you did not, I see no reason to take it private either.

Any attempts to re-register under another screenname will result in permanent revocation of your posting priviladges. So please, sit out the 5 days. After that time, you are welcomed back to the community.

This is a forum for car enthusiasts. Not life or death. Please don't blatantly attack our volunteers who are trying their best to see the rules set forth by the site owner are carried out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.