Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Love our SKY, But really want some more Horses..So put my order in today Preliminarly for our Sky.....I said " just pull my invoice and give me the same car with More Horses." They of course do not have the Priceing , but I said lets go..........Will let you know how this all progresses.

I'am Very Proud of the dealer here I have and they have been nothing but FIRST Class. I know rick is using them as well...Saturn Of Tinley Park has been nothing but topshelf.

PPHJJ

·
Registered
380 Posts
pphjj5 said:
Well Love our SKY, But really want some more Horses..So put my order in today Preliminarly for our Sky.....I said " just pull my invoice and give me the same car with More Horses." They of course do not have the Priceing , but I said lets go..........Will let you know how this all progresses.

I'am Very Proud of the dealer here I have and they have been nothing but FIRST Class. I know rick is using them as well...Saturn Of Tinley Park has been nothing but topshelf.

PPHJJ
I did the same thing about a month ago. Same car, but I opted for the stock polished wheels in stead of the chrome. I felt it would prevent delays. What are you going to do with your present Sky? Trade it in or sell it, or keep it? If so has your dealer indicated approx trade in value?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hopefully pphjj5 -- yours gets delivered with less trauma...

:thumbs:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
skyfan said:
I did the same thing about a month ago. Same car, but I opted for the stock polished wheels in stead of the chrome. I felt it would prevent delays. What are you going to do with your present Sky? Trade it in or sell it, or keep it? If so has your dealer indicated approx trade in value?

We will sell it, it will have probably less than 1000 miles on it, so I will get i'am sure close to what I paid for it. Not sure how we will sell it maybe E-Bay ot just thru the paper..we will see...But no need for 2.........pphjj

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey we will race again

We ordered our first Sky about the same time. I have 271 MIdBlue loaded. I ordered Red Loaded on Redline, but I'm hoping I can somehow change. It wouldn't except BlueStone and I was told I can let someone go ahead or I can change. I want my Redline. We have the same owner also I'm in the same Dealer group as you.
I'm glad your coming to The Downers Grove Sky Party on July 8th it is going to be great. Lots of Skys ,food drink, and of course great Sky people to talk to. saee you there. Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.