Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife totaled :smash: our family vehicle and she wants something new with all the safety doo-dads. To that end, I will have to sell our SKY. I started an auction for it on eBay today. The reserve is set at what I put into it. Check my sig for details.

I can at least say I had one of the most beautiful cars in the world, even if our time together was such short lived. :eek:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. but family comes first:thumbs:
You made the right choice:thumbs: I've also got the Red and it would be gone in an instant if I were in your shoes:agree: Cars hug the road not their dad:yesnod:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
AUsomTiger said:
My wife totaled :smash: our family vehicle and she wants something new with all the safety doo-dads. To that end, I will have to sell our SKY. I started an auction for it on eBay today. The reserve is set at what I put into it. Check my sig for details.

I can at least say I had one of the most beautiful cars in the world, even if our time together was such short lived. :eek:
Steve it will sell fast. And I am sorry to hear about your misfortune. Keep in touch...Skip...resident *******:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man, I do need a few :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Skip, I hope to see that pretty midnight blue SKY around town!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I have 3 days to go and the bid just hit my reserve, so its gonna be sold.

Now I'm a bit scared to drive it in case somebody (including myself) does something stupid to it. I will definitely have to take it for at least one more spin around town.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am sad for you, but I trust your wife is in one piece and that is what matters.

AND you will make somebody else VERY happy!

·
Registered
130 Posts
It truly must suck for owning a car like the SKY for only 1 month (tomorrow) and having to sell it. Family does come first, it should be said when your getting married that the fun toys may need to go bye-bye

·
Registered
225 Posts
GeneralPatton said:
It truly must suck for owning a car like the SKY for only 1 month (tomorrow) and having to sell it. Family does come first, it should be said when your getting married that the fun toys may need to go bye-bye
that's why i'm getting mine straight out of school before other people depend on me. either way sucks to have to sell. maybe in the future you'll meet again:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts