Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I myself am getting a new leather jacket and my wife has already done so. I'm also thinking about new boots so that I look almost as good as my new car.

I'm also thinking (still) about loosing some of the unwanted pounds. :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
rick112 said:
I myself am getting a new leather jacket and my wife has already done so. I'm also thinking about new boots so that I look almost as good as my new car.

Haven't thought about any new clothes...but I do want to get a new pair of sharp looking sunglasses to wear while driving around in my new SKY. :driving: :cool:
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
rick112 said:

I bought a Shirt that I thought would go good with BlueStone

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I think I'll have to get some new shorts and short sleeve shirts, for it will be mighty warm by the time my Sky arrives :banghead: :brentil:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Got the pink bikini already:thumbs: ... what else do i need? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
877 Posts
mabey some new shades:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
vstar said:
mabey some new shades:cool:

ahhhh..... then, i guess i must go:D shopping today....:cool: SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
326 Posts
SkyBaby said:
OK SKYBABY Im sure I speak for just about everybody when I say........Lets see the new avatar!!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Let me get the NITRO first:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
twirp said:
OK SKYBABY Im sure I speak for just about everybody when I say........Lets see the new avatar!!!!!:D :D :D
Tell ya what.... i am going out tonight... and i am getting a new outfit... i will ask one of them to get a pic and i will change it .. for a short time.... k? SkyBaby-07

ps.... i doubt everyone...... just got to stay looking ok for when i get my baby.. and take that nice long drive down to clearwater beach..... see, and i will have the swimsuit.. and just hop out of the car and right down to the beach.... cant wait.....

·
Registered
877 Posts
SkyBaby said:
ahhhh..... then, i guess i must go:D shopping today....:cool: SkyBaby-07
Pink shades, Pink Bikini, your all set:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
vstar said:
Pink shades, Pink Bikini, your all set:cool:
Now... if i could ACTUALLY.. get the PINK car... then,,, i would be set.... SkyBaby-07

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have bought a special outfit for bringing my SKY home from the dealer. And I have several new hats (matching the car, of course) for driving with the top down. I don't do baseball caps but I like hats that will not blow off.
:jester: :yesnod: :crazy: :driving:
If you look at my picture you'll wonder how I can get those big feet on the pedals LOL:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Me??? :lol: :jester:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Jean Skort and Sky T-Shirt

I went to the dealership today to test drive a Sky Roadster. Needless to say the dealership display Sky was identical (same color combination and options) to the one I ordered. I tried to get them to sell me that one for cask money on the spot but they refused. So I guess I'll have to wait. The car is something that dreams are made of. Getting back to the subject at hand I have this cute jean skort and a brand new white Sky t-shirt that I'll be wearing to pick up my baby. Along with that a plaid ews boy hat which looks really cute as well. By the time my baby arrives I'm sure it will be top down weather so I'll have to come up with a way to prevent the hat from blowing away. I'm ordering my wind screen today on e-bay but won't be putting it on until I get back home in the garage. As for shoes a nice pair of sandles. Will be hitting the tanning bed before it comes....don't want chicken legs showing below the skort :nono: Now the rear waiting begins. :brentil:
Jayne

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The new sunglasses thing sounds great. And I think I speak for every male on the site when I say I/we'll be watching for posts from SkyBaby for the next little while. :drool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
rick112 said:
I'm also thinking about new boots...
Hey Brentil, is there a supporting vendor for pink boots? :lol:

Anyway, I've already bought a new watch that has white stitching on a black leather band to go with my interior.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts