Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL delivery took forever it seemed, but in the immortal words of Carrie Bradshaw(Sex and the City) "isn't delayed gratification a sign of maturity?!" Here she is and I couldn't love her more. Will post more pics when I take them this week. Congrats to all new owners, and I pray for all still waiting for it to be a swift and painless delivery!

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congrats, red looks great:thumbs:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vstar said:
Congrats, red looks great:thumbs:

Thaank you thank you....definitely been getting a lot of looks in it. Are they looking at the car or me?!:confused: :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congratulations. You love driving her and it will make the wait less painful somehow.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hayley's SKY said:
Thaank you thank you....definitely been getting a lot of looks in it. Are they looking at the car or me?!:confused: :lol:
Ummm...both? :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the pops guys!

Thank for the compliment...we girls sure do love 'em ya know!:yesnod: I am lovin' it, and can't wait til eveyone has there cars too!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Painful is right! But whooo, hooo! That red is nice! It is so fun to actually have it and drive it and love it...Congrats! :thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Nice pic's can't wait to see more. Looks like black interior and a spoiler came with the car. Roof colour black? More pictures will be appreciated.

It looks like Saturn mixed up a mess of red paint! The Chili Pepper Reds are flowing:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Congratulations~!

It looks great from every angle! Happy trails to you!

:cheers:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Gorgeous car! Congratulations to you! :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
That red is certainly growing on me....... CONGRATS... i just may have to get another one........ :eek: SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats

Enjoy the ride. The Sky is like a looks enhancer. They look now and it makes you look ten times better. Lol My Sky is mid-blue but Redline order is for Red it looks stunning Enjoy

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank you all! Yes, it is black leather and black top. I got the spoiler to help take your eyes off the on star antenna, but I REALLY love how it looks.....sportier. The red is awesome, but of course I love them all. More pics later today if weather holds up after work!:cheers:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Eye on Sky said:
The Sky is like a looks enhancer. They look now and it makes you look ten times better.
If this is true, my husband will NEVER let me drive it alone!!:lol: :banghead: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Nice car ! Now you need about 30 gallons of sunblock!.....I wish I had thought of that before I roasted myself with non-stop Sky driving! :cheers:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Red is the sexiest color! Im glad I got me a red one :thumbs:

Enjoy the ride

1 - 20 of 28 Posts