Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for new headlights. On some GM part sites. It list base model headlight for
$277. Redline are listed for $326. I can’t imagine they are different. Does anyone know?
And where is the best price. Can I just buy the lens? Thanks for any help.

·
Administrator
8,068 Posts
I am looking for new headlights. On some GM part sites. It list base model headlight for
$277. Redline are listed for $326. I can’t imagine they are different. Does anyone know?
And where is the best price. Can I just buy the lens? Thanks for any help.
They are different. The NA headlights are silver, while the RL headlights are black.

The lenses are not sold separately, the headlight is a bonded-together, one-piece assembly. The lens an be removed, but it requires baking the assembly in the oven to soften the glue, so it isn't a trivial process.

For pricing you are just going to have to shop around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are different. The NA headlights are silver, while the RL headlights are black.

The lenses are not sold separately, the headlight is a bonded-together, one-piece assembly. The lens an be removed, but it requires baking the assembly in the oven to soften the glue, so it isn't a trivial process.

For pricing you are just going to have to shop around.
Thanks for the info. I'm going to buy new ones. It likes it is going to cost around $360 with shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.