Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey eveyone. Friday I both placed my order for a SKY R/L and joined the forum. I've snooped around a number of SKY forums. It seems that the people here are the most knowledgable and there are a lot more posts each day here. If anyone used to be into the 3-series BMW world I was a regular poster on E46fanatics until I sold that car a couple of years ago. Anyways, just wanted to say hello.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey, Welcome to the wait!

Do you live in a Winnebego or is there a town with that name? Either way it is a very cool place to live.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, Winnebago the town. It's just west of Rockford which is about 2 hours west of downtown Chicago. A winnebago dragging around a SKY would be quite the site though.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
lol, Winnebago the town. It's just west of Rockford which is about 2 hours west of downtown Chicago. A winnebago dragging around a SKY would be quite the site though.
Welcome. Alas, the sky is the only Saturn that can't be towed wheels down.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The line starts at the back ... yea keep walking ... don't stop yet .... around the corner .... don't give up ... just keep walkin ..... ok .... sit down and look over these here year old magazines..... :lol: WELCOME TO OUR FORUM :cheers:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey eveyone. Friday I both placed my order for a SKY R/L and joined the forum. I've snooped around a number of SKY forums. It seems that the people here are the most knowledgable and there are a lot more posts each day here. If anyone used to be into the 3-series BMW world I was a regular poster on E46fanatics until I sold that car a couple of years ago. Anyways, just wanted to say hello.
Welcome .... this forum makes the wait bareable

1 - 7 of 7 Posts