Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. Found out about this wonderful forum from a member here (did not get his name/nick :confused: ) 2 days ago and I have been reading all the threads here regarding the new toy we all seem to own. Just received my posting privileges today sooo, here I am. Little history, I had gone to Vera in Pembroke Pines to get my battery replaced on my H2 when we met this nice gent in the show room & he told us about this place. He also gave us more info about the Sky in 10 minutes than we could of found out in hours reading the manual. That said, I want to say that, by coincidence our new Sky had been delivered yesterday @ Vera and we have now taken possession of this wonderful roadster. So far I have had the prive to put 32 miles on this baby and I have tell ya, I am impressed (not easily done). I bought this vehicle for my wife so if you see a Midniteblues Sky heading north to Boca everyday, that’s my mama :) . I look forward to meeting all of you at some point in the future, plan on going to the Davie car thingy on Fridays, and would enjoy joining yawl on these fun trips. I am glad I found this site and look forward to exchanging info, help in any way I can and perhaps, hopefully be a positive force in this great forum. By the way we live in Davie, right off I-75. Thanks for being here and look forward to many exchanges--Have a WONDERFUL!! day--O yea, please try and stay dry--the rains today were horrendous--so the top stayed up on our first day--:brentil:
Cisco<<<<My other nick>>>:cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats!

and welcome!
Fine group of folks here.
Many happy miles!
You'll be way past the 32 miles soon! Enjoy the ride. I had mine out at lunch today - got back late - the Sky drew a crowd while I was putting the top down. Had to stay and chat. Good car for making friends!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:D welcome to the forum ....

I plan to stay in The Villages this winter. So if I get my Red Line this year ... we may end up waving to each other on 75....:cheers:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome aboard! Stow yer gear anywhere, feel free to meet the crew and share a sea story and by the way...Post us a few good pic's my friend!:thumbs:

Imaged 23/06/06
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find alot of great info:thumbs:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome to the Sky Family. Your gonna love the folks here!!
Theresa

·
Registered
351 Posts
See you at the Tower Shops on Friday!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:driving: WELCOME:thumbs:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hello Welcome! I purchased my Sky at the same place...in fact I saw your Sky there yesterday (?) (Did they try to put a front plate on your Sky???) There are 2 Sky owners next to you in Hollywood. Sometimes we meet at Hooters in PP (Pines and University) for lunch. Also, every Friday at the Towers @ University and 595. Join us September 9th for a ride to Key Largo.
Congrats! :cheers:

Karen
North Miami Beach

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Welcome:)

·
Registered
128 Posts
WELCOME and love the Midnight Blue :cheers: :thumbs: :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the warm welcome gang, its appreciated. Well I received an email from our "mystery" gent we met at the dealer. That was cool. I'm sure we will hookup again at some point in the near future.

Hi Karen, Yup you probably saw my baby :D No they did not try to put anything in the front--If they would of tried I probably would of stopped them--We don't need any holes up front--yet--The dealer mentioned a few of yawl, but no names or anything, one was a lady that worked for the cruise lines, not sure if she is here. I am considering that cruise to the keys, I need to talk with wifey to see if she's ready--we were talking bout going some place even before we got our Sky--Stay tuned-

PieinstheSky--Sorry, did not make it last nite, around here it was thundering and lightning and I was beat-:sleep: I remember reading I think one of your posts talking about times and location, but for the life of me I can't seem to find that thread again:willy:

·
Registered
351 Posts
MidniteBlues said:
PieinstheSky--Sorry, did not make it last nite, around here it was thundering and lightning and I was beat-:sleep: I remember reading I think one of your posts talking about times and location, but for the life of me I can't seem to find that thread again:willy:
Here you go.

Tower of power
South Florida’s most popular weekly car show draws hot rodders and tuners alike.

http://www.southflorida.com/citylink...,4286237.story

The Tower Shops car show takes place 6-10 p.m. Fridays at 1986 S. University Drive in Davie. It costs $1 to park, $5 if the car is for sale.
Located just south of I 595 on the East side of University Drive.

·
Registered
450 Posts
MidniteBlues said:
Thanks for the warm welcome gang, its appreciated. Well I received an email from our "mystery" gent we met at the dealer. That was cool. I'm sure we will hookup again at some point in the near future.

Hi Karen, Yup you probably saw my baby :D No they did not try to put anything in the front--If they would of tried I probably would of stopped them--We don't need any holes up front--yet--The dealer mentioned a few of yawl, but no names or anything, one was a lady that worked for the cruise lines, not sure if she is here. I am considering that cruise to the keys, I need to talk with wifey to see if she's ready--we were talking bout going some place even before we got our Sky--Stay tuned-

Too funny...that is me...I work for the cruise lines :) ...Karen Join us for the next get together! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts