Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Sky Community. I took over ownership of my father's 2008 Redline with 35k on the clock after he passed, and I'd like to find it good place for it. I'm trying to get a post listed in the for sale section but still waiting on mod approval. Joining this community is tougher than joining the CIA!

I do enjoy driving it. I had a vette in a previous life and there are definitely similarities. Kinda drives like a mini vette. It feels more mechanical than it looks from the outside (the exterior is very refined looking), which is probably what so many folks love it. It feels like a pure roadster.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hello Sky Community. I took over ownership of my father's 2008 Redline with 35k on the clock after he passed, and I'd like to find it good place for it. I'm trying to get a post listed in the for sale section but still waiting on mod approval. Joining this community is tougher than joining the CIA!

I do enjoy driving it. I had a vette in a previous life and there are definitely similarities. Kinda drives like a mini vette. It feels more mechanical than it looks from the outside (the exterior is very refined looking), which is probably what so many folks love it. It feels like a pure roadster.
First of all my sincere condolences upon the passing of your father. You must have approval now that you are posting. My suggestion to sell it would be to provide some more info about the car, price and of course photos, there always seems to be someone looking for a car. Just my thoughts...…….:wink:

Terry
:cheers:

Reactions: Robert Neighbours
1 - 3 of 3 Posts