Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. I do not have a Sky or a Solstice, but I hope that doesn't offend anyone. I joined here because I am looking at doing either an LSJ or LNF swap into my 1977 Triumph TR7. I have been reading as much as I can here and from doing internet searches, this is the site that seems to come up the most. That's not to say any of the other sites are better or worse, just that this is where I have found the most information so far. Unfortunately, it's information overload at this point. I'm not new to working on cars, but my automotive experience has always been NA V8's. I could do the LS swap into the TR7, but it's been done to death and I want something new. That and I really don't want to pay the 150 lbs weight penalty in the front end. But that's a discussion for another time.

I have posted on many different forums so I will do my best to use the search function before asking questions (and I'm sure I will have many), and I won't be the guy to start the "If I change X part how much HP can I get?" thread or "How much will X engine handle?" thread. My goals are modest and I value reliability over all out HP. I'll start a thread laying out my goals and some of what I have picked up here to see if I'm at least on the right path before asking anything too specific. I know I have a lot to learn in this small displacement turbo/SC arena, so all I can ask is that you are patient with me as I stumble through the learning curves.

As a thank you for accepting me here, I'll leave you with this link to a TR6 with an LSJ. Be sure to check out the link from the one I left here for more pictures of his install. BritishV8 Forum: :: Triumph Sports Cars

Thank you all again.

NoV84Me

1 - 1 of 1 Posts