Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my Sky and am thrilled!! Are thers any other Sky owners in San Diego?? Would love to get together sometime...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Many congrats!!! I'm in Los Angeles, maybe we can meet 1/2 way... There's also ELDEEKO, who lives in Torrance. I still need to meet him too. But in the meantime, ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Let me know when ya all plan to meet. I will be taking a trip to So. Cal hopefully next month to visit my son. Love to meet up...:cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
PM me the dates and let me know. I'd be happy to schedule a meet.
You got it cookie...:yesnod:

·
Registered
266 Posts
If mine is delivered in time I will be in San Diego the last week of June and the first week of July...it would be fun to meet up with some California buddies
I heard the marine layer finally burned off this afternoon out there...happy cruisin'

·
Registered
112 Posts
sdquietman said:
I just bought my Sky and am thrilled!! Are thers any other Sky owners in San Diego?? Would love to get together sometime...
We should have our Sky in about a week or 2. In the meantime, our shop is up the street from you, Temecula (well kinda) come see some cool cars. Besides, I'd love to see your Sky. Also we are having a gathering and open house on May 13th and have invited a bunch of Kappa cars, come on down :cheers:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3780

Neil

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
End of May

My Sky is due in "any day now!"
If it is here by then we are planning a trip to San Diego and Carlsbad at the end of May. My Son has a time share we will be staying at. Will keep u posted :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts