Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new member, I have owned my Red 2008 Sky Redline since April 2013.

It has 30,437 miles on it and is only driven in the summer months.

One reason I joined was to learn if any of the owners do any car/social events. That is, travel together occasionally to weekend locations, enjoying our cars, different places, fine foods and great people. Car/social events are always more fun with a group of like minded people.

Also, being a member of a community with so much experience in a subject I enjoy, I look forward to sharing my knowledge and tapping into their knowledge.

Enjoy the summer and maybe we may meet!

Max

·
Administrator
8,233 Posts
Welcome @Mad Max .

It would help to know what area of the country you are in, as some areas are busier than others.

·
Registered
51 Posts
As a new member, I have owned my Red 2008 Sky Redline since April 2013.

It has 30,437 miles on it and is only driven in the summer months.

One reason I joined was to learn if any of the owners do any car/social events. That is, travel together occasionally to weekend locations, enjoying our cars, different places, fine foods and great people. Car/social events are always more fun with a group of like minded people.

Also, being a member of a community with so much experience in a subject I enjoy, I look forward to sharing my knowledge and tapping into their knowledge.

Enjoy the summer and maybe we may meet!

Max
Hey Max, what’s your location? I’m interested in this as well; Indiana here-Greenwood

·
Premium Member
08 Redline. RPM"s CAI, charge pipes, Intercooler, CAT delete & ECM Tune. DIY tunnel brace. ProBeam.
233 Posts
Welcome from MI!
Oh yeah… pics it’s fake news lol ;-)’ Owning it this long, you ought to have a couple shots of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts