Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called me yesterday to say that the Red Line I had ordered was in, however the paperwork might take up to 2 weeks to arrive. They won't let me take my car until they get the papers. The salesman said that my RL wouldn't be on the showroom floor, but since I live in Melbourne it isn't easy for me to check. Is there anyone who lives close to Saturn of Vera in Pembroke Pines, who could possible check to see where my car is being kept?
I'm having nightmares about all the careless hands that might be opening and closing the doors, hood and trunk and kicking the doors as they get in and out etc, as I type this ! :willy: My car is silver pearl with black/red interior.

Any help would be appreciated greatly !!

Richard

·
Registered
411 Posts
Call Anomamously and say:
"Yes,.. I am really interested in Buying a Silver pearl with black/red interior Sky Redline, Do you have any in that I might view or test drive?"

See what they say, It's the ultamite test.:cheers:

Also, take a trip to visit your baby and find out for sure.

:cool:
slade

Also, once you get it,.. I live in Orlando so we should go for a test drive. thats one of my choices of colors.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
That certainly does not make any sense to me!! Paperwork? please :brentil: I ordered my car from Vera, it arrived on a Wednesday afternoon, I picked her up Thursday afternoon. Possibility exists that perhaps yours was the 1st RL to this dealer, so they would want to show it off, BUT I would not tolerate that. I would go over your salespersons head and ask to speak to the manager and explain that you want to pick up car now!! If that does not get you what you want, I would ask to speak to Mr. Vera himself, watch what would happen, I don't think he would tolerate this..Paperwork indeed, takes only 2-3 hours to fill out all the forms, financing etc..AND only less than 1 day to prep her, I would want an explanation for this so called "paperwork delay"--hogwash!! What paperwork??? :willy:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well; the dealer called me yesterday and said they found a way to get the paperwork and that I could pick the car up. I planned to leave early am today but the darn weather forcast was for rain most of the day. I wasn't happy about breaking in a new engine doing 70 plus on Rt 95 and less so doing it in the rain. My cars are never used on rainy days. So I postphoned pickup until tomorrow. In the mean time I found an auto transporter who will deliver my car to my door, in an enclosed transport, for $250. Sure beats the ride home on 95 as rain is forcast for tomorrow too.

After reading he thread about possible issues with the turbos, my RL just might be the first on ebay with only 9 miles on it.

Richard

·
Registered
410 Posts
Very Good!!!! I just PM'ed you about this, and you answered my question here. Glad to here the good news:cheers: Now get that SATURN SKY REDLINE shined up, filled up, and do your 500 mile break-in period:driving: Enjoy the miles and enjoy the smiles:D Let the SKY FAMILY know your thoughts. Peace Islandhopper:thumbs:

·
Registered
166 Posts
After reading he thread about possible issues with the turbos, my RL just might be the first on ebay with only 9 miles on it.

Richard
Unsubstantiated rumors that are detailed to the extent of "some problem with the turbos" shouldn't dissuade you from driving your car at least once unless it was your plan to ebay the car from the start.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unsubstantiated rumors that are detailed to the extent of "some problem with the turbos" shouldn't dissuade you from driving your car at least once unless it was your plan to ebay the car from the start.
I wanted and still want this car to be a "keeper".

Richard

·
Registered
450 Posts
congrats from North Miami Beach. I purchased my Sky from Pembroke Pines...and no problems with the paperwork! If your in the area...pm...me...I would love a ride in a RL. :driving:

Can you make it to the South Beach ride???

-karen

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I missed something ... what turbo problems with the Red Line are your talking about? :confused:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I missed something ... what turbo problems with the Red Line are your talking about? :confused:
Some guy in another thread says "His Sources :rolleyes: say that there is a "problem" with the turbos." He of course can't get any more specific than that. I imagine it's just a troll so that speculation can run wild about how GM is screwing us again or whatever but it's enough to worry people who have taken or are going to be taking delivery soon.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Some guy in another thread says "His Sources :rolleyes: say that there is a "problem" with the turbos." He of course can't get any more specific than that. I imagine it's just a troll so that speculation can run wild about how GM is screwing us again or whatever but it's enough to worry people who have taken or are going to be taking delivery soon.
He has been very reliable on this forum, so naw he tant no troll. In fact PITCOM just reported what the holdup is....Skip...trust me....:lol: :) :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
He has been very reliable on this forum, so naw he tant no troll. In fact PITCOM just reported what the holdup is....Skip...trust me....:lol: :) :)
Well then he shouldn't be all cryptic and making me worry so much :crazy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts