Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help from someone near the plant that is willing to go out and take some pictures for me. I've been told the car will be built on the Week of the 10th of July. I've also been told the car will be built on the 10th (special source).

I want some pictures of my new car sitting in the plant lot with other Skys. I was wondering if someone would be willing to go out and take some pictures for me. Perhaps on the 10th and the 11th. I've got a red Sky with tan roof and tan interior being built.

I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
rick112 said:
I need some help from someone near the plant that is willing to go out and take some pictures for me. I've been told the car will be built on the Week of the 10th of July. I've also been told the car will be built on the 10th (special source).

I want some pictures of my new car sitting in the plant lot with other Skys. I was wondering if someone would be willing to go out and take some pictures for me. Perhaps on the 10th and the 11th. I've got a red Sky with tan roof and tan interior being built.

I'd really appreciate it.
Just curious, how would you distinguish your red
Sky from the 10 others that will be out there?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I want is a picture of the ten of them together. Just so I can say my car's in that group!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jeez, Rick, you've got a real bad case of Sky fever. :willy: I'd take a cold shower and wait for the call from the dealer!:)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Mine is on the way to Canada...can someone track it down and take a picture...I'm not sure if it is on a train or a truck. It is yellow.

HA HA HA

Just teasing Rick

·
Registered
185 Posts
Dktrwu2 said:
Jeez, Rick, you've got a real bad case of Sky fever. :willy: I'd take a cold shower and wait for the call from the dealer!:)
Give Rick a break guys, he has been waiting since January:confused:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Sorry Rick, your car was bought by the person wanting to pay cash for a Sky. They saw it at the train yard and bribed the loaders. ....you can expect your new one in about 3 to 6 months. :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Rick, don't you listen to those meanies. Your request is perfectly reasonable. I betcha there has to be a way to make it happen. Someone get creative.

·
Registered
77 Posts
SEE YOU GUY'S . . . . I spoke on this very thing... we need to have watcher's out there from the plant to the highways someone who knows the truck n train company to the yards. .. . I said i had 294 n .. morr hrs . . . but noooooo.. . now we have someone in . . .withdraw. . and (hyperventalating?). . . and is NEED OF A PIC?????

·
Registered
692 Posts
Rick,
At least someones told you it's physically being produced. Go to the nearest house of worship and drop some money in a poor box. I heard my Sky was just leaving an iron mine, can someone see if they can get a picture of the iron ore car it's in?
Don't drive yourself insane man, it's no fun to drive around the asylum:jester: .
Midnight Blue
Tan Top/Tan Leather Interior
CAI
LSD
18" Chrome Wheels
Wind Screen
Imaged 23/06
Next Step ????? (Ore Cart shipping to Smelter!)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha ha ha... You guys crack me up! :lol: Just to let you know the cold showers stopped working in February! Everytime I drive somewhere in my Escape I wonder what it will be like in my Sky. I tried closing my eyes but the people on the opposite side of the road got really upset at me!:eek:

I want to make a collection of Sky stuff for my car. I've seen pictures of the Wilmington lot with only one or two red Skys in it and of those both had black roofs. It is possible that there could be only one red Sky with a tan top in the lot. Who knows.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK enough of the smart stuff! If you can't help then don't post!:mad:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
rick112 said:
OK enough of the smart stuff! If you can't help then don't post!:mad:
Can anyone get the phone number to the plant? Maybe we could send someone a disposable camera who works there and have them snap a baby picture? Why not? I am serious.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There are people who live close to the plant that I'm hoping will come through for me. But thanks.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dylan01 said:
and I thought I was ridiculous waiting for my car.
Don't rag on me guys. There are people tracking the trains and trucks there cars are on! We've had people out at the plant taking pictures before.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
rick112 said:
Don't rag on me guys. There are people tracking the trains and trucks there cars are on! We've had people out at the plant taking pictures before.
Your passion is admirable. Your sanity is questionable.

And I only mean that in the nicest possible way, and it comes from one with a particularly low reading on the stabilitometer. Don't make yourself crazy with this, which is easy to do. :willy:

I know. Been there. Still am.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Talk about stricken!

We knew which rail car Jack's SKY was on and since it came right through town, decided to go watch it go bye. Many circumstances and delays later we made good - at 1:30 AM on a week night! But you know what, it worked for us:D :D :D!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Dylan01 said:
and I thought I was ridiculous waiting for my car.
Oh, no, it has been worse than this I am sure and if you just have to sink into it and have fun.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts