Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, can anyone give me any suggestions? I put my 500.00 deposit down on sept 11th and i am # 2 on the list. My dealer knows absolutley nothing,they dont know anything about when they or i will get a car. I went in this weekend and they dont even know what an image is! I got a call about a month ago asking what color and options i want(chili pepper, black leather, monsoon (no xm) lsd) and thats it. I went to see the manager this weekend and he said my salesperson would call me and i still haven't heard from them yet. Heeeeeelppppppppppp

·
Registered
438 Posts
EASY FIX...call Saturn, start a complaint file! This will be fixed by lunch time! Go to the website at the bottom is the "contact us" click and call!

·
Registered
192 Posts
You've got to go in and set down and force them to pull up the right screen. If they don't know how then you are in big trouble. I stopped by a dealer Tue. and he had to get out a cheat sheet to get in to the system. My car was imaged 2/27 and released to carrier 3/21. I had him print out the info that we were looking at right then. I really think we on this forum know far more than most dealers and I think the ones that do know don't want to take the time to get the info. It's too easy for them to just tell the customer anything to get us off of their back.:driving:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Don't'cha want to walk into the dealer -- grab a computer and just order your own?? I think most of us could at this point....

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
As soon as I get the check for my motorcycle from the bus' insurance company I am going to call my dealer and ask him for the Saturn Status Code on my car, and call him every hour until I get it. I will be pleasently surprised if he has any idea what I am talking about! The reason I am waiting, once I have the check I can buy the car outright and won't have to worry about a loan.:lol: I am afraid if I call before I have it, the car will get here, no check and I will either have to take out a loan for a week or let it set, neither of which is an acceptable option!! :banghead:

·
Registered
438 Posts
supersky64 said:
I am worried if i pressure the dealer too much they will bone me on the price or my trade (04 gto)
To be honest and I know my dealership reads my post: I was nervous with our problem and someone recommended what I told you earlier (contact staurn and start a file) This actually was great for both me and the dealer. Problem resolved, business not personal and we have had a great rapport since. I have actually sent saturn an email to comend them on their professioanlism through a tough time, and these guys are the best to work with. Still gave me MRSP, still smile when I walk in, and I still brag...I will not buy another car from anyone else but these two guys!

Business not personal!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Or how about some dealers havent gotten their second image yet.

Some have already gotten 3 and some are on their first car that has been shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts