Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you have time would like feed back...thinking of white body black int. black top/o rblack body tan&black int./or light silver body black int. black top.since i can`t get three :willy: and with the silver band around the windshield...thought you might help....driving me :willy: but :banghead:
thanks people

·
Registered
438 Posts
It will look good in any color...even SKYBABY's pink!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Colour???

BLACK IS EXTREMLY HARD TO KEEP UP ! IF YOU NEVER OWNED A BLACK CAR ASK SOMEONE THAT HAS ! MY CHOICE IS SILVER PEARL & CHROME WHEELS.:cool: RED IS NICE...:cool: YELLOW REALLY STANDS OUT BUT YOU MAY GET TIRED OF YELLOW:confused:

·
Registered
804 Posts
I would look at the driving conditions around your area. If you have great roads...then your not from Michigan...:lol: anyway, great roads means cleaner driving and you can get the black or white without overly washing your new baby. If you have more dust and dirt, the grey colors help hide more dirt longer. Or if your like me, I always wanted a cool red car- let my wife pick out the color- and thank goodness she liked the red too. Chili Pepper Red with Black top and interior coming soon to SE Michigan!:thumbs:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Any color but silver. PLEASE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have silver graphite and love it, wouldn't have any other color. It is true, I got my color because of personal choice and also the country roads are dust makers. I had a black truck and showed dirt bad.

The Sky will look awesome in any color, but I agree your road conditions should help make your decision also.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
My favorite color is Alabummer red clay. Yep it is everywhere. Sos no matter what color yalls get iffen yalls coms ta my neck of tha woods it will end up red. Hehehe. A ******* Skip....:willy: :willy: :cool:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
stonewall said:
I have silver graphite and love it, wouldn't have any other color. It is true, I got my color because of personal choice and also the country roads are dust makers. I had a black truck and showed dirt bad.

The Sky will look awesome in any color, but I agree your road conditions should help make your decision also.:thumbs:

Stonewall....could you please post some pics of your Graphite Sky? I've been flip-flopping my decision between Graphite and Silver Pearl...can't make up my mind which one I like better. I've seen the Silver Pearl in person...but have not been able to see the Graphite. Would you mind posting some pics?:D Did you get Chrome Wheels or painted alloys?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
have seen the graphite/black int./black top/ you can`t go wrong either way ...yes it had chrome wheels...

·
Registered
554 Posts
I think the classy look of green with tan top and interior accents will become the most collectible color combo in the future. Looks like a cross between a Jaguar and Corvette. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts