Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my order number from my dealer and noticed that they did not order the limited slip differential :banghead: Got a call into my salesman now, but I noticed that there is a code of 19T and have searched this forum to see what that is and cannot find it. Help please help

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
agirltrucker said:
I just got my order number from my dealer and noticed that they did not order the limited slip differential :banghead: Got a call into my salesman now, but I noticed that there is a code of 19T and have searched this forum to see what that is and cannot find it. Help please help
I believe that 19T represents the black top...I think.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hmmmm....:willy: SRY HONEY... i have NO idea... but.. what does it mean.. when your car was BORN.. ON FEBRUARY 22, 2006, and... released to CARRIER..... MARCH 2, 2006!!!!!!!.... HMMMMM..... and then... the dealership says... ANY DAY NOW.... YOUR SKY WILL BE HERE... then... i call the WONDERFUL... 800 number..and... she says there is a NOTATION.... ON SHEET.. THAT SAYS.... PRODUCTION CORRECTION...:banghead: . WITH NO DATE??????????????????????..... ugh..:eek: . i am going nuts.... and then my SM (sales manager) says...... IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE 800 number person... OH... WE EXPECT IT ANY DAY... and... that his sheet dont say that..:nono: ...... YIKES....... GIRL.... I AM READY TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nscrbug said:
I believe that 19T represents the black top...I think.
Thanks, found out you are correct :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
You be screaming with all that PINK writing! LOL. We are in the dark. BUt, we are not alone.

·
Registered
275 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Hmmmm....:willy: SRY HONEY... i have NO idea... but.. what does it mean.. when your car was BORN.. ON FEBRUARY 22, 2006, and... released to CARRIER..... MARCH 2, 2006!!!!!!!.... HMMMMM..... and then... the dealership says... ANY DAY NOW.... YOUR SKY WILL BE HERE... then... i call the WONDERFUL... 800 number..and... she says there is a NOTATION.... ON SHEET.. THAT SAYS.... PRODUCTION CORRECTION...:banghead: . WITH NO DATE??????????????????????..... ugh..:eek: . i am going nuts.... and then my SM (sales manager) says...... IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE 800 number person... OH... WE EXPECT IT ANY DAY... and... that his sheet dont say that..:nono: ...... YIKES....... GIRL.... I AM READY TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SkyBaby-07
Scream? Just look at what I've morphed into SkyBaby! My avatar tells the sad tale...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
boots said:
Scream? Just look at what I've morphed into SkyBaby! My avatar tells the sad tale...
BOOTS! It will all be OKAY! You are JUST fine! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
skywulf said:
BOOTS! It will all be OKAY! You are JUST fine! :lol: :lol:
Thank you! However, my grasp on what the deal is with this wheel shortage is beginning to fray my already disturbed nerves. I desperately want to stay positive and patient, but, no wheels?! Where are they coming from, does anybody know? I've been sitting at 136 for over three weeks with no idea when it will end! Where are all the chrome wheels? I'm losing my mind over wheels! Please just put my head under this little round face's hammer!:smash: (My God, even this thing makes me think of wheels! Help!)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I hear it is a quality issue. My son told me the price for these wheels was really good, and I should have ordered them. I get the feeling the problem will gget fixed. Hang on! We are here with ya!

·
Registered
275 Posts
skywulf said:
I hear it is a quality issue. My son told me the price for these wheels was really good, and I should have ordered them. I get the feeling the problem will gget fixed. Hang on! We are here with ya!
Well, thank you for the encouragment. Do you know what's wrong with the chrome wheels that they're not ready to be put on the cars right away? I truly don't know anything about this sort of thing. I just never dreamed this would be what would be holding up my order, wanting an automatic, yes, but not the sort of wheels I was ordering. I'm just a little annoyed, I guess. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I get the feeling the Sales managers are speculating like we are, but, he said the tires are BIG and might have something to do with rubbing.

·
Registered
251 Posts
When I was at my dealer yesterday he showed me the paperwork once more and I notice a 19T on my car as well. I asked him if he knew what that was and he did research but could nto figure it out. We both pretty much assume it is a QA issue. I got the order number from him and called GM and they stated that my car has been completed since Feb 27 and that it was released to carrier on Mar 16 and that there were no QA issues being shown on their computer. Here it is 15 business days later and no sign or information on the car! :banghead: What gives? My dealer, who is awesome btw, stated that he went ahead and took the liberty in ordering a second duplicate car with the image he just received the other day to cover in the event that car never comes or takes an extremely long time to arrive. Any of you other guys show up with that code on your paperwork. It is at the far right of the line with your car after order number and all that jazz.

·
Registered
357 Posts
19T is the R(egular)P(roduction)O(option) code for BLACK CONVERTIBLE TOP.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
boots said:

I feel how you look!!!!!!!!!!.. sry.. had to.. SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
anyone know what code 138 IS????? SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyBaby said:
anyone know what code 138 IS????? SkyBaby-07
138 is a side code that there is a hold on the production of that car. The auto is put aside till whatever is wrong is completed and then reinserted back into production line. It usually clears in a couple of days or like the chrome wheels delima when the chrome wheels are ready to be put on. Just my opinion. Skip.. Hopes he is right because egg on face is high cholestriol[sp] ....the yolk is on me...:D :D :D :lol: :cool: :willy:

·
Registered
182 Posts
tiger20005 said:
that my car has been completed since Feb 27 and that it was released to carrier on Mar 16
Man, I could have given you a ride to Delaware, or you could have walked from where you are. Feb 27?

Released to carrier on Mar 16 - 21 days to get 4 hours down the road.:banghead: gotta be frustrating, but it will show soon i'm sure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.