1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Bee-yoooooo-tiful pics!!! :thumbs: But now that someone else pointed it out...I did notice the baggy ragtop. :confused: Is this a normal thing? Will a baggy top cause leaks? I don't want to be a 'downer', but this does concern me a little bit. :skep:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Wowee, thanks for the great pics. You look great in them too :D

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Hey Buddy, you look great and so does the car

Hi Ya, wow you actually get to touch this one. I hope you end up with one. It was nice meeting you at the Sky party back in the fall. I will let you know when I get mine

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
63 Posts
Top won't leak.
If you shoot the water hose at the seal area then it may leak but normally, nope!

Cool pics!
Thank you sir may we have another?

·
Registered
176 Posts
most of the time i would agree with you that the top looks a little uncertain of its self... they must see the same thing...can anyone contact the proper people to ask them about the untailored look of the top after it has gone up and down a few times.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thanks Sky Dealer

Sky Dealer said:
OK, here are links to the pics... :cheers:......Regards,.
:willy: S.D. :willy:
Now those are the nicest pictures of my car that I have ever seen..although the truck stopped at the wrong place..that is the baby I ordered! Nice baby pictures

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
agirltrucker said:
Wowee, thanks for the great pics. You look great in them too :D
Whoa!!! Thanks!!! :eek:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
ChiliSky said:
Hi Ya, wow you actually get to touch this one. I hope you end up with one. It was nice meeting you at the Sky party back in the fall. I will let you know when I get mine

Kimberly
ChiliSky
Thanks for the kind compliments, it was nice to meet you too...

Please do, I'm looking forward to hearing you finally got yours... :cheers:

Regards,

·
Registered
18,505 Posts
That is my car exactly...i can tell it was automatic also...are u sure the truck driver didn't get lost...he was supposed to head north on I-95....He's FIRED:lol: :lol:

MarlboroMike

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks for the pic's. Is this the dealerships car or is it for a customer?

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Great pics! Reminds me of my baby's first night in Winston...ahh they grow up so fast...she's already got 640 miles on her, but still turning heads wherever we go!!:D

·
Registered
389 Posts
The more pics I see, the better-looking the Sky gets!

·
Registered
137 Posts
There wasn't a red Sky on that truck was there??? If there was...send it my way!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
nscrbug said:
Bee-yoooooo-tiful pics!!! :thumbs: But now that someone else pointed it out...I did notice the baggy ragtop. :confused: Is this a normal thing? Will a baggy top cause leaks? I don't want to be a 'downer', but this does concern me a little bit. :skep:
What do you mean by Baggy? Is it the wrinkles at the back? that is normal, and Mine does not leak i even took it to the high pressure spray car wash... ...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
What do you mean by Baggy? Is it the wrinkles at the back? that is normal, and Mine does not leak i even took it to the high pressure spray car wash... ...
Yes, the wrinkles in the back of the top is what I meant, Skyman. I'm very glad to hear that it doesn't leak. As long as that is the case, I'm cool with it. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
nscrbug said:
Yes, the wrinkles in the back of the top is what I meant, Skyman. I'm very glad to hear that it doesn't leak. As long as that is the case, I'm cool with it. :thumbs:
Baggy is a bad word to call it. It gets little wrinkles (long ones actually) from being streatched to the pins. I bet this goes away after a bit.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rick112 said:
Thanks for the pic's. Is this the dealerships car or is it for a customer?
Customer car... :cheers: No demo for us. :banghead: We have 7 already on order (In GM's System) and about 18 deposits to go!!! :eek:

Regards,

·
Registered
63 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Baggy is a bad word to call it. It gets little wrinkles (long ones actually) from being streatched to the pins. I bet this goes away after a bit.

The Sols have the same deal. The wrinkles tend to come and go based on use and temp outside.
If I keep my top up and the car sits in the sun on those rare 70+ days, the wrinkles are almost gone. The next morning the temps in the 40's and the wrinkles are a bit more. There is velcro back there that you can tweak as you see fit to minimize the problem. You won't see it after a while-trust me.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
GREAT PICS you wear it well.:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts