Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the end of another week, images(2) arrived at my dealer yesterday, and #1 & #2 on his list were ordered today. ere I sit, still no change form 030. I know I am a big supporter of patience, and preach it alot, but :banghead: :mad: for some reason today I just want to hit something!!!:eek: I guess I need some help from my forum family,:willy: I guess it is just the weather, but the next time that squirrell comes down the tree ouside my office window, lookout, I just reach into my drawer and.......I'lll introduce it to Mr Smith & Mr Wesson.:D :lol: :lol:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Ernest said:
Here is the end of another week, images(2) arrived at my dealer yesterday, and #1 & #2 on his list were ordered today. ere I sit, still no change form 030. I know I am a big supporter of patience, and preach it alot, but :banghead: :mad: for some reason today I just want to hit something!!!:eek: I guess I need some help from my forum family,:willy: I guess it is just the weather, but the next time that squirrell comes down the tree ouside my office window, lookout, I just reach into my drawer and.......I'lll introduce it to Mr Smith & Mr Wesson.:D :lol: :lol:

Might be better to pull out a colt 45 malt liquor and soothe the savage beast:cheers:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Ernest said:
Good idea!:thumbs: I can save my ammo for a rainy day, or my bum of a son-in-law:lol: :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The day will come! Soon. Time flies and so will we in our Sky roadsters. I'd bet by end of June many of us will be driving our cars with not a thought of this forum in our heads.:cheers:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Mr Ernest (AKA Mr Happy-Go-Lucky:lol: ) This is totally out of text for you. You must stop & realize how far ahead of the game you are compared to the rest of us. We sit here #2 in Houston waiting for our image. I never saw "the list" so I try to believe thats where we stand. After reading how some dealers are getting their 2nd sets in ,We hear nothing other than "probably April" -- I think I smell a Rat!:mad: So see big E you aint (Texan word) in such a bad position after all. Oh yeah did I mention I will be having to finance mine? That should make you feel that much better.:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
The day will come! Soon. Time flies and so will we in our Sky roadsters. I'd bet by end of June many of us will be driving our cars with not a thought of this forum in our heads.:cheers:

CAN WE SHOOT FOR ..... MID-MAY?.. that will be easier to have as a date to... ACQUIRE...... i may be able to wait that long..... or.. maybe i would.. just... UGH.... :banghead: SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be happier if we could all get ours on the same day as the dealers get theres, afew years ago I was raising a family & paying my my fathers nursing home bills, managing his money actually, and probably couldn't have even gotten financing. I know I am one of the more fortunate ones, and I never mean to gloat about it. My intentions were to interject some humor, as I occassionally have been known to do. I am greatful to God for allmy blessings, even more so now because of all of my forum family. I would give it all up tomorrow(SKY included) just to be able to visit my father again at the nursing home, or even just to be able to give him a big hug!! But I lost him in August last year, so since that is only a wish, I will drive my SKY and smile because without him, nothing wiould have been possible. That is why the SKY is special, it was a gift from him.:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ernest said:
I would be happier if we could all get ours on the same day as the dealers get theres, afew years ago I was raising a family & paying my my fathers nursing home bills, managing his money actually, and probably couldn't have even gotten financing. I know I am one of the more fortunate ones, and I never mean to gloat about it. My intentions were to interject some humor, as I occassionally have been known to do. I am greatful to God for allmy blessings, even more so now because of all of my forum family. I would give it all up tomorrow(SKY included) just to be able to visit my father again at the nursing home, or even just to be able to give him a big hug!! But I lost him in August last year, so since that is only a wish, I will drive my SKY and smile because without him, nothing wiould have been possible. That is why the SKY is special, it was a gift from him.:thumbs: :thumbs:

Wow baby, sorry for your loss. I too lost my father back in 1992. A very hard loss for me too. But, soon we will all have our Sky's and riding high... :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts