Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked her up today. It was love at first site. What they say is true, she will "Flat out Move"!!! :cheers:

Attachments

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Pretty sharp. Congratulations. Kinda wish now I'd gotten the silver or grey. Both look great. Too late now, but it took all of three days for the blue to get absolutely filthy. Let me know when you wanta go do some backroads.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Congratulations...

Another RedLine Beauty on the roads!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Well I picked her up today. It was love at first site. What they say is true, she will "Flat out Move"!!! :cheers:
I am soooo jealous! You have the exact order I do! I didn't think they were shipping the RL's. How did you get so lucky? Congratulations! :drool:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am soooo jealous! You have the exact order I do! I didn't think they were shipping the RL's. How did you get so lucky? Congratulations! :drool:
Roadsterrage and I both got lucky! Our cars shipped a few days prior to the production HALT. That does mean however, we will be back at the dealer to receive whatever FIX they come up with. The car runs like a dream right now.
:cool:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty sharp. Congratulations. Kinda wish now I'd gotten the silver or grey. Both look great. Too late now, but it took all of three days for the blue to get absolutely filthy. Let me know when you wanta go do some backroads.
What works better for you? After work or on a Saturday?

·
Registered
129 Posts
SWEEEEEEEET!!

Congrats to you!!

Your Red Line is the same color combo mine will be!
I'm SO EXCITED :) :)
Have fun!

·
Registered
22 Posts
OK, I hope you don't mind, I photoshopped in the wheels I have on my current car to see how they'd look on the Sky, also Chili Peppered it since that's the color I ordered.

What's everyone think?

Here's the car they're from:

·
Registered
243 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!! Many safe and happy hours of motoring. :driving:
Really LOVE the colors!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
138 Posts
thats a real nice car good going !!

as far as my opinon on the wheels i would have to say keep them on the car there on__the seem a little to busy for the sky liked they are saying to much.

so i would keep the stock or look fror maybe a wheel with less spokes__but then again they might look better in person you know how pic cant be off a little.

but this is only one opinon so see what other people have to say and make sure to get a wheel designed for the car i cant stress that enought.really dont want to throw off the way the car was design from the factory sometimes that can mess up the ride

good luck with you new car and have fun !!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Sarnold ... :cheers:

Happy Trails!

:) :driving:
daughter/you (she looks happy and proud)

What a great memory for you both! :thumbs:

·
Registered
138 Posts
thats a real nice car good going !!

as far as my opinon on the wheels i would have to say keep them on the car there on__the seem a little to busy for the sky liked they are saying to much.

so i would keep the stock or look fror maybe a wheel with less spokes__but then again they might look better in person you know how pic can be off a little.

but this is only one opinon so see what other people have to say and make sure to get a wheel designed for the car i cant stress that enought.really dont want to throw off the way the car was design from the factory sometimes that can mess up the ride

good luck with you new car and have fun !!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congrats!!

How do you find the manual in the Redline??

Will she squeel in 1st 2nd and 3rd off the line??:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I think the color you selected is just fine--Then again I might be "a little prejudice." :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats....enjoy your ride!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :thumbs:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
One word.... AWESOME!!! Congratz & :thumbs: :cheers: Happy Trails!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Gorgeous. Hey, are the radio reads easier to see?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats...I am envious...exactly like I ordered...thanks for the fotos...does scratch a little itch...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts