Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh, heh, heh.....
This just in! Saturn SKY most popular with female, Jewish, Brunettes!!! Wheeeee, heee, heee...what the hell has gotten into me this morning? I delivered my first SKY yesterday. The new owner was out of town and a buddy of his had to come pick it up. Kind of anti-climactic. I am making a slide show, and will post it as soon as I get the music worked out. I did manage to have an engraved keychain made with "Saturn SKY First 1000" on it. And I took an HOUR to wax that SKY! I needed a cigarette when I was done...lol...
Cheers,
Jill

·
Registered
57 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
Heh, heh, heh.....
This just in! Saturn SKY most popular with female, Jewish, Brunettes!!! Wheeeee, heee, heee...what the hell has gotten into me this morning? I delivered my first SKY yesterday. The new owner was out of town and a buddy of his had to come pick it up. Kind of anti-climactic. I am making a slide show, and will post it as soon as I get the music worked out. I did manage to have an engraved keychain made with "Saturn SKY First 1000" on it. And I took an HOUR to wax that SKY! I needed a cigarette when I was done...lol...
Cheers,
Jill

Hi Jill,
I was there with Jason while you were delivering the car. What a beautiful presentation....and car. :thumbs: It wasn't anti-climactic to me. I was really impressed...and green with envy. Can't wait to pull up and see that cloth covered surprise waiting for me!!

Steve

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice touch with the key chain ! You're what Saturn dealers are all about and what makes them different.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
Heh, heh, heh.....
Cheers,
Jill
Interested to see what my dealer does, with "998" as the VIN I can hope for something, but to be quite truthful, just handing me the keys and saying it is all yours will put a grin on my face that will be hard to erase!:D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Brunette too. :lol: And I went for the Sky over a Boxter and a Mercedes...over the disbelief of my snobby buds who just sniff at the fact that it is a Saturn. I find it is good to be brunette, and different.

·
Registered
79 Posts
debbymcg said:
Nice touch with the key chain ! You're what Saturn dealers are all about and what makes them different.

:agree:

Just hope that all the other dealers are as creative when it comes time to deliver these long awaited babies - especially mine!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
wow, you described me to a "T"!!!!

That's funny
And me... except for that female part. :D :jester: :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts