Saturn Sky Forum banner

hey everyone i'm back!!

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  qwack 
#1 ·
SOOOOO GUESS WHAT I MISSED EVERYONE!
I had some family issues, and unfortunately some funerals to attend. One was my grandfather, he's not suffering anymore and he was 87, R.I.P.
Anyways I am still getting my sky I think were shooting for end of October. .... have an order number it'll be 8 weeks and thats ok cuz I'll decided to stay with what I ordered ....and will get my msrp.... :D ...everyone knows there has been a price increase right!?....................I am waiting patiently ....cuz its all about M.S.R.P.

P.S. its good to be back!!:cheers:

#2 ·
Sorry to hear about your Grandfather!!!

Glad to have you back!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

BA..

#4 · (Edited)
Yes it good to have you back. Over time I have enjoyed your threads and input. Sincere condolences on the pasting of your grandfather.

#5 ·
Hey Ernest how r you? I heard you are having some test. I will definitely keep you in my prayers............good luck..:)

#6 · (Edited)
Let me tell you, the story..........K
Anyways another dealership called me and said they could order my sky ....like yesterday....so I gave them my Discover card number and $1000.00 DEPOSIT big mistake!! BEAR in mind I already had a deposit at another dealership....crazy i know!!....and said". FINE GO AHEAD'. Well then there was a price increase and its funny how things are different from dealerhip to dealership....ya know cus the documentation fee was $75.00 at one and $170.00 at another.....funny huh? :lol: ...I've learned of lot about of add=ons!!!!

#7 ·
Well, How do ma'm my name is Skip, the resident *******, and I would like to welcome you aboard the SKYROADSTER.Com forum. Have you ordered your Sky yet ? Hopefully it will be here soon...Skip...Now Mrs. V did not that sound good. I have been thinking where ya had gone after the dealership did .. Don't open up old wounds...GLAD to have you posting again....Skip...:thumbs: :thumbs:

#8 ·
MRSVIPER said:
SOOOOO GUESS WHAT I MISSED EVERYONE!
I had some family issues, and unfortunately some funerals to attend. One was my grandfather, he's not suffering anymore and he was 87, R.I.P.
Anyways I am still getting my sky I think were shooting for end of October. .... have an order number it'll be 8 weeks and thats ok cuz I'll decided to stay with what I ordered ....and will get my msrp.... :D ...everyone knows there has been a price increase right!?....................I am waiting patiently ....cuz its all about M.S.R.P.

P.S. its good to be back!!:cheers:
My condolences to you & your family. :rolleyes:

Welcome back to the forum.:)

#9 ·
I have been reading the forum on the side line for awhile and had to join. I have read many of your post and injoyed them.

Sorry for your loss and welcome back.

#10 ·
I , personally am glad you are back. I am very sorry about your Grandfather. Pm me if you ever want to chat..... i have had alot of loss the last few years and have been there..... SkyBaby-07

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.