Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the song went.... Hey Jude, but I had to get your attention somehow.

I just wanted to share with you that the General Sales Manager at Saturn of the Valley has gone above and beyond for me, in terms of keeping me looped in when the Saturn was going to come in (he let me know as soon as he heard) and just for putting up with me in general. I was actually a bitchy skeptic in the beginning, not know what to believe about the car coming and when... Until I came to the forum.

Now I feel "all growd up!" :)

But He told me you were there last Friday for a couple of days and he said ya'll went to dinner and had a nice time and that you were a wealth of information and a super duper person, so I just wanted to thank you, well, for being you and also being such a large part of this forum. You've been an asset to this site and your posts, and the readers and "posters" should thank you for all of your support and information shared.....

Best Regards,
Rachel, ummmm.... I mean Angelqute1

·
Registered
275 Posts
I absolutely agree with the above comments. I am new to the forum as a member, however, prior to that I browsed daily to see what was posted to stay as informed as possible. I put down my deposit last week and cannot hardly bear the wait and anticipation surrounding this awesome car. Thanks to all who share their knowledge and comments! Finally, what's the story on the mullett man? I'm intrigued by this...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
boots said:
I absolutely agree with the above comments. I am new to the forum as a member, however, prior to that I browsed daily to see what was posted to stay as informed as possible. I put down my deposit last week and cannot hardly bear the wait and anticipation surrounding this awesome car. Thanks to all who share their knowledge and comments! Finally, what's the story on the mullett man? I'm intrigued by this...
In early pics from Sky events (primarily in the South, I believe), there were also shots of the factory guy who drove it around in the truck. This was one of the first chances for many of us to see someone in the car.

We all loved the car, but were a bit distracted by the guy's serious hockey hair. People then went on about how we wished to be him so we could drive the car.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Amazing! Down south you say? Would I get so lucky to hope he's catting around down here in Texas? I will be on the lookout for such a man with hair so high, cruising around in a Sky, and have a clue as to why he is the mystery mullet guy! Thanks for the insight!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts