Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The thing that I want to know is...

Do you have a Power Seat Height Adjuster? As the first "Production" Red Line out of the gate, you have the answer to the question that lots of us want to know!

·
Registered
138 Posts
My brother has one no power seat on his car, no power or height adjustment.

Thats weird when i was driving his car i had to move the seat foward with the old fashion bar in the front.

Halfway to canada by now knowing him

I thought all redlines came standard with power seats hey pitcom does your car have the power seats

When i find him i will ask him if he ordered the power seats--- lots of luck. lol

Still unable to locate but i did help my brother will some of the details and he did order the power pgk.

I guess there must been some sort of issues at the time of build.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I think he just missed the power seat. SKYs manufactured in September are supposed to have the upgrade.

·
Registered
225 Posts
:agree:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I think is going to an option for 2008.
No it will be intrim 2007. Suppose to be in the beginning of September.But that could change also. But as of right now they are saying beginning of September. According to GM Dealership updates.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thay have to give something for the extra grand price increase.

·
Registered
13 Posts
No seat adjustment

I can confirm...there is no power seat adjustment. Kind of makes you feel special....Who knows....years from now, to a collector, the "first" 100...1000? Redlines might be worth more because they can be verified due to the lack of a height adjustment lever.

Just a thought

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
The thing that I want to know is...

Do you have a Power Seat Height Adjuster? As the first "Production" Red Line out of the gate, you have the answer to the question that lots of us want to know!
Now GM said it will be starting in November. I posted the up date yesterday. You must of missed it.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
:l
Now GM said it will be starting in November. I posted the up date yesterday. You must of missed it.
Of course he missed it! You didn't post it on the 8th when he asked the question :lol: :lol: :lol: Just teasing ya....:jester:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
I can confirm...there is no power seat adjustment. Kind of makes you feel special....Who knows....years from now, to a collector, the "first" 100...1000? Redlines might be worth more because they can be verified due to the lack of a height adjustment lever.

Just a thought

Does anyone know if there is a way to find out what number Redline yours is?...possibly from the vin?...or the shipping code?..it would be nice to know:thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts