Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rick I was wondering do you have a picture of your "sky" wearing the mud flaps??

I wondered how they looked?? :confused:
THANKS,

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
I say "Nay Nay"

Or more accurately my wife says, Nay nay.:nono: Me? Protect the baby as much as possible.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Or more accurately my wife says, Nay nay.:nono: Me? Protect the baby as much as possible.
They don't show at all, unless you point at them and say see my flaps, no one will see them....Maverick doesn't point them out.....don't want people looking at my flaps.....its personal.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Because they kind of sit in the under-shadows of the car -- they really do not show much at all.
If I have one complaint the inside - the wheel side of the guard is not smooth it has cells or pockets. They tend to hold dirt... Just takes an extra blast from the hose to disloge any dirt -- but it tends to cling....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
They don't show at all, unless you point at them and say see my flaps, no one will see them....Maverick doesn't point them out.....don't want people looking at my flaps.....its personal.
Maverick your flap is open...Hehehe...:cheers: :cheers: Skip...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, Mark............I already ordered them...can't wait to install them!.....:thumbs:

·
Registered
994 Posts
EXCELLENT!....Rick....many thanks,......they look good, I didn't want anything that was to pronounced or bulky these will be perfect :cheers:
thanks, again
Looks like from one of the pics on this thread you had a congratulatory Corona when you finished:cheers: Or did that belong to someone like me who stands there supervising :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Looks like from one of the pics on this thread you had a congratulatory Corona when you finished:cheers: Or did that belong to someone like me who stands there supervising :)
That's Miller, not Corona -- MGD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts