Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have noticed "rub" spots on the bottom inside of both our doors - like the doors are slightly off & the paint is gone from it rubbing when we close the doors. I will be contacting the dealership about this problem when I get back from Punta Cana - just wondering if anyone has had this problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
We have noticed "rub" spots on the bottom inside of both our doors - like the doors are slightly off & the paint is gone from it rubbing when we close the doors. I will be contacting the dealership about this problem when I get back from Punta Cana - just wondering if anyone has had this problem.
So you are the person with the Red Sky my Son has been seeing Running around Fayetteville... He thought it was the dealer demo at first.
I have a midnight Blue Sky and have not noticed and door rubs at all...

·
Registered
94 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
I will be contacting the dealership about this problem when I get back from Punta Cana -
Have a great time in Punta Cana ! I'm sure you'll miss your Sky though. My wife and I spent a week there a few years ago and had a blast ! ! !

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
HRD&FAST said:
After 3 weeks and ~1500 miles I have yet to see this on my Sky. Thanks for warning us though. I hope they take care of it for you -- keep us updated.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep - that was me SkyMan07 -

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am wondering if it is from all the horrible speedbumps in our parking lot - maybe shifted something from going over them. I always go very SLOW!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
So how did you see this rubbing on the bottom of the inside of the door. Must have been in a very weird position :cool:

I have noticed that when s l o w l y closing the doors they seem to encounter some resistance within the last inch of closing but could not determine where it was coming from. Perhaps the doors are misaligned slightly?

Gosh I hope this doesn't turn into another ION trunk rub issue :banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts