Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you live close to factory how 'bout giveing us a report of what you see on the lot at the factory - pics would be nice too;
Us R/L wanna-be's need our fix!!!!!! :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Since you live close to factory how 'bout giveing us a report of what you see on the lot at the factory - pics would be nice too;
Us R/L wanna-be's need our fix!!!!!! :willy: :willy:
I hear ya!

I feel like an addict!!

I need my fix!!!!!:D :D

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Haven't seen any RL's lately...

I did see a couple Mean, a Sly and a Pure GXP...

The base SKY and Solstice are both still being produced, so the lot still looks the same - It is filled with beautiful cars. Just not full of RedLines or GXPs...

I'll let ya know if I see more turbos in the future...

:thumbs:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Haven't seen any RL's lately...

I did see a couple Mean, a Sly and a Pure GXP...

The base SKY and Solstice are both still being produced, so the lot still looks the same - It is filled with beautiful cars. Just not full of RedLines or GXPs...

I'll let ya know if I see more turbos in the future...

:thumbs:
You should be put in to 3400 this week??? What does it look like? I called and I have my RL being produced on 10/2/06!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
You should be put in to 3400 this week??? What does it look like? I called and I have my RL being produced on 10/2/06!
Nopers - I'm still at 3000 (event code care of the amazing deluke).
I don't hear from my dealer about these things... sigh...

Supposedly, I have never had a tentative production week - but I doubt that. My image was accepted originally for with a TPP starting Oct 2 (thanks SkySpy!).

I have a feeling that there will be a backlog of people who went from 3400 back to 3000 whose cars need to be produced before mine will hit the line.

I'm trying to be patient - and deluke is helping because she is my only source of info! WOO HOO!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts