Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I got back from vacation last weekend & been quite busy. I'm glad to hear that some of you received your Sky's.:cheers:

I'm still waiting for mine, my dealer will be calling me with an update today! Although, I've been busy, I still find myself thinking about how cool it will be when I get my Sky. The closer it gets to delivery, the worse the wait gets!:eek:

Cobra
Sunburst Yellow
5 Speed
Black Premium Interior
Polished Wheels
Ordered - 4/06

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Let us know what the update is... You have 4/06 as order date -- is that when you asked to order it? It could not be an actual Order Date:willy:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Order date

Rick Tinley Park said:
Let us know what the update is... You have 4/06 as order date -- is that when you asked to order it? It could not be an actual Order Date:willy:

Actually, thats the date we put the deposit down on the car, not sure of the exact date the car was put in the system. I hope to get a complete list of the event codes so I can have the history of it.

So far, waiting for a return call from my dealer but I will let everyone know when I get it.

The wait seems to be going slower now that my Cobra is in for paint & I can't do anything on it to pass the time.:eek:

Cobra
Sunburst Yellow
Black Premium Interior
Polished Wheels
5 Speed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts