Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everybody, I go by the name Star. I just wanted to sign up for this forum, I don't have a SKY but I think they are nice cars. I'm hoping to chat with some other people who are into cars, until then see you all around

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forums, there is alot of great people and tons of info on here so enjoy

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Welcome... lots of members here with lots of knowledge.....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
295 Posts
welcome star.. we live in casselberry

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome, Star!
Casselberry resident here.
Lots of good folks on this forum.
:cheers:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome and WHOOO-HOOOO!!!
Star,
This is a great place to be!! Remember the Borg on Star Trek? "Resistance is futile!"

Imaged 23/06/06
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Miss Star, as yall have probably noticed that this place is filled with crazies. Iffen yall dont be afeedin them they promise not ta bite, but iffen they do be bittin dont worry everybody has ta have a rabies shot, mandatory.... Skip....what was that ? Only I had tha rabies shot....That sucks.....:lol: :cool: But Rick said I needed one.....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Thats just toothpaste that makes my mouth frouth like that. ...Skip....:lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Star--I'm in Clermont and work in Winter Garden. :driving:

There's someone who owns a chilli pepper SKY someplace in the Clermont/Winter Garden area as well.

Anne

·
Registered
73 Posts
Funny we just had a newspaper article that said Twinkle Twinkle Little Sky opps Star....
Welcome to the board.
From Orlando/Deltona.....Delrico....lol

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
OrlandoStar said:
Hi there everybody, I go by the name Star. I just wanted to sign up for this forum, I don't have a SKY but I think they are nice cars. I'm hoping to chat with some other people who are into cars, until then see you all around
What shall we talk about about? You can get a dgree in SKY here, iffen you don't let SKIP cheat off your tests.:thumbs: Welcome to the asylum.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome Star!

Come in, sit down and join us. We are really glad you are here.

If you haven't ordered a Sky yet, you will probably be tempted very soon. Folks around here speak pretty highly of them. It's hard not to get excited when someone receives theirs--and the pictures will definitely make you drool.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the nut house star. :willy: :cheers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Starr

Welcome Starr,
I am from Winter Springs,and fairly new to the forum. If you have any questions about this awesome car, you will get answers. The Sky nuts are great and nutty in a good way!!!!:) :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts