If you need any parts, feel free to check out the Excel sheet I maintain:

·
Registered
172 Posts
congratulations! Have many miles of smiles

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome! Ruby Red's are always a good looking car. I saw this car posted on FB marketplace and thought it looked like a pretty fair price especially with all ready having a lot of the mods most everyone does to the car anyway. I really like the JPM center console it has too, but the chrome piping accents the PO added to the dash and doors would have to go for me IMHO.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Love those wheels! Are those stock? I loved my stock wheels when i bought the car but now find them rather boring.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Love those wheels! Are those stock? I loved my stock wheels when i bought the car but now find them rather boring.
Those were stock on the special editions for 2009. So they’re rare. 500 Ruby Red + 80 or so Hydro Blue + whatever was in left in GM stock.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Welcome to the forum and ownership club.
Ruby Red RL is kinda rare among our Kappas.
From your photo this looks like it may have been modified by the previous owner?
Yellow brake calipers. Side marker indicators. I don't do FB so I haven't seen the other photos.

Anyways here you are- keys in hand. The smile never ever fades among our owners- get use to it.

LAC

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wondering if this is the one from Pine Top/Lakeside Arizona I was looking at.
I’m positive this is the one that was posted to the Sky/Solstice FB group over by Tampa, Florida as the OP actually used one of the for sale photos in this post.

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
Makes me feel better. There was one that I looked at, but drug my feet too long. Figured I was going to hear about it forever if it showed up here. lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I’m positive this is the one that was posted to the Sky/Solstice FB group over by Tampa, Florida as the OP actually used one of the for sale photos in this post.
Yes it came from Tampa area and yes that was a Great photo so I used it
I will be painting the calipers soon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts