Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the General has a master plan to take down the Sky lovers with a suprise attack consisting of lots of Shock and Awe. I firmly believe that many of our Canadian Sky's are built and IN THE COUNTRY but can not be released!!!

Get this...Regina has an Auto Show this weekend and GM was going to supply us with one Sky. They called around 1PM and said that there was not going to be a Sky available for the Show.

I was pretty bummed out. 2 Hours later VIN 652 shows up at the dealership on a car carrier with only the single Sky on it. Turns out the owner called one of the people on the list and got permission to use THIER vehicle in the Auto Show!!! Then the Tech told me that my car is probably in town as well and that they are at a compound and simply can not be released!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
830 Posts
NO! NO! say it isn't so.......its like hide-n-SKY......Seal9:cheers:
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Well if they arn't here I think some will be here for the 11th. I think the great minds in the Saturn Marketing department are keeping us in the dark for some reason. Pehaps they think we haven't heard about the car or the release date and think they can suprise us!

We can hope. I still call the 1 800 number every Monday at lunch.:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Well there are many of us in Ameica that have been imiged in middle to end of march and are just barley getting our TPW dates and they are begging to middle may. I think that Saturn is catihing up on Canadian production and have been for a couple of weeks now.
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
I sent my wife a link to this post. She's very upset.:willy: She's on Google Earth right now trying to see if she can find them. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Confirmed!!! Finally the Sales Manager gave me some info because I pinned him down and made him an offer he could not refuse.

There are 2 Customer Sky's here in Regina, Canada and they CAN NOT be released until May 11th.

The bad news is that they are BOTH silver so that means mine is not here yet...but exciting to know that there has been progress and some Canadian cars are built and ready to rock and roll!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So there are some first 1000 Cars in Canada...that is cool. I wonder how long they have been here waiting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
what you are saying is true, but, you have to remember that all of this is just a small part of the overall plan for the U.S. to take over your cold country, eh.

j/k. everybody loves canada, its like the little brother who always gets his cheeks pinched.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,782 Posts
way too funny

rick112 said:
I sent my wife a link to this post. She's very upset.:willy: She's on Google Earth right now trying to see if she can find them. :lol:
I read that and almost fell off my chair laughing LOL LOL, just got the image of her sitting there trying to find something on GOOGLE---did you know that that search is not current but in most cases 1-3 years old!!!
She will be looking for awhile.

Just too cute

THanks I needed a belly roller!!!!
PS, I am flying in to Buffalo and then driving from there into Guelph, on May 5th, I will keep a watch full eye out for our cars and report in.


Kimberly
ChiliSky
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
ChiliSky said:
I read that and almost fell off my chair laughing LOL LOL, just got the image of her sitting there trying to find something on GOOGLE---did you know that that search is not current but in most cases 1-3 years old!!!
She will be looking for awhile.

Just too cute

THanks I needed a belly roller!!!!
PS, I am flying in to Buffalo and then driving from there into Guelph, on May 5th, I will keep a watch full eye out for our cars and report in.


Kimberly
ChiliSky
Thanks! :cheers: We are flying West this weekend and I'll have my nose to the glass all the way! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
Looking for Sky by looking down

I have an office on the 22nd floor. I have a view of the merge of 285, Ga. 400 and all day I am looking for little skies...every little two seater going by on the highway seems to catch my eye. It is funny this car has turned us upside down, so that we are looking down, to find it. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
ykS said:
what you are saying is true, but, you have to remember that all of this is just a small part of the overall plan for the U.S. to take over your cold country, eh.

j/k. everybody loves canada, its like the little brother who always gets his cheeks pinched.
Manifest destiny, and Monroe doctrine aside, our economies say it has already happened but we're in denial.:lol: :lol: :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
Well if they arn't here I think some will be here for the 11th. I think the great minds in the Saturn Marketing department are keeping us in the dark for some reason. Pehaps they think we haven't heard about the car or the release date and think they can suprise us!

We can hope. I still call the 1 800 number every Monday at lunch.:lol:
Why have a big launch of the Sky with only dealers' demos. We would all be out test driving them and nothing for the Showroom. The best advertisment for this car is, for it to be out on the raod. Preferrably with me behind the wheel.:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
There are 2 Customer Sky's here in Regina, Canada and they CAN NOT be released until May 11th.
:banghead: MAN OH MANITOBA !! :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Look on the bright side, the cars are built and ready to go and close to home. I would thiink you all should have a much smoother time getting cars than your downstairs neighbor is having.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
Do you think they will be sending the inner fender liners, if they have already been built previously.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top