Saturn Sky Forum banner
41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
How did you get The DIC to read like that? :willy:
I guess your dic never gets that cold. It tends to happen a lot further north. :rofl:

Mine's been displaying that almost daily for the whole month....:yesnod:

·
Registered
479 Posts
At 94k I am getting a little nervous. Especially after shoving out over 500.00 for a little thermostat last year! If a TS cost that much what's something bigger going to cost me? This sure makes me feel better. I try to "baby" her but like you, I drive a lot of highway miles.

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Tarantula Sky is at 96,360:willy::willy::willy:

·
Registered
750 Posts
my long term plans for my sky, Put allot of miles on it then Swap a V8 in it.

·
Registered
2008 Sky
754 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
I only have 10,300 miles on mine:)

Terry
I'm so sorry to hear that Terry. Perhaps you can go on some runs with the forum folks or something.:lol: How much fun can you be having when you never drive it?:willy:

I'm now at 123K and have enjoyed every minute of it. I've been thinking about selling then I back out. I just love my Sky.:cheers:

·
Registered
2008 Sky
754 Posts
I'm now at 123K and have enjoyed every minute of it. I've been thinking about selling then I back out. I just love my Sky.:cheers:
Don't feel too sorry for me as I just purchased it 1 1/2 months ago and have put 1500 miles on it already. It sat for nearly 2 years, I have been driving it a lot lately because it is so much fun. I"m sure the miles will accumulate quickly. :cheers:

Terry

41 - 60 of 94 Posts