Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Texson and I would like to put together a SKY drive for those here in the south central area. We have discussed several potential drive areas and need suggestions for dates. Texson is in San Antonio and we are in Kerrville. Thoughts anyone? Sheryl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
bumsky2 said:
Texson and I would like to put together a SKY drive for those here in the south central area. We have discussed several potential drive areas and need suggestions for dates. Texson is in San Antonio and we are in Kerrville. Thoughts anyone? Sheryl
Would love to come! June's not a good month for me, though.
Available any time in July or first of August.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
August sounds good. Or this fall when the seasons change, or both. Funny I was talking with Mark tonite about he and I joining up and heading down y'alls way. He & I are heading for Lampasas Sat for a car show, we are going to enter our SKYs'. Bet you we dazzle 'em. I am driving down to Kileen and meeting up with my partner in crime, then on for a cruise to to the show!!

We would love to meet up with all Texas' SKY owners for a cruise and a hoot!!!
PM me or Marklynn70 with info.

I can't wait to tell Serenity & "Lil Missy about a Texas cruise!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Austin Area

Add me in to that Central Texas cruise. I'm in Austin ans would be interested in such a tour...

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
Hi from the Mid-west (Just outside Chi-town) -- one thing we need is some hills and valleys here, we have some winding roads but everything is pretty flat....
Have some :cool: runs!!:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Unfotunately, I won't have my car in time for the summer hill country drive, but if you have one in the fall, then count me in!!:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
I'm in! Assuming I EVER get my RedLine!

I would love to join y'all for a hill country drive. Unfortunately, I am impatiently waiting for my image to even become available. I'm holding out hope that I'll have mine by the end of the year. Meanwhile, my therapy bills are getting really out of hand ;)

Stephanie:jester:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
850 Posts
I am up for sometime in July or August. June is getting tight, but it depends on potential work travel. :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
July or August or anytime this fall would be ideal for me! Anywhere works as well! Just let me know what ya'll decide! :thumbs:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
That sounds great to me. Ernest and I are going to try and put something together for the last weekend in July. If you look at the calendar you will notice that my birthday is on the 27Th so this will be kind of a birthday run for me. I will start a new thread when Ernest and I figure out what sounds best. We will post it for your opinions. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
marklynn70 said:
That sounds great to me. Ernest and I are going to try and put something together for the last weekend in July. If you look at the calendar you will notice that my birthday is on the 27Th so this will be kind of a birthday run for me. I will start a new thread when Ernest and I figure out what sounds best. We will post it for your opinions. :thumbs:
Sounds good! :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Date Set

Okay...here's the date and agenda....July 8th we meet in Fredericksburg at 10AM, head north to Willow City Loop, on to Llano for world famous BBQ for lunch, perhaps a stop at a couple of wineries or a drive over to Enchanted Rock before heading home before it gets too late. All this of course is weather permitting, as I don't drive my SKY in bad weather.

Check your calendars and let myself or Texson know if you can make it or for more details on the meeting place.

Sheryl & John :driving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
850 Posts
If you PM us and give us your email address we will get you a map of the meeting location in Fredericksburg. :thumbs:

Guess that means I will have to take a drive out that way before July to check the route, darn the luck.:lol: One way I know of is a fun drive, but seems like my dad bottomed out his Firebird on one of dips and we don't want to do that to our Skys!:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
I just looked at the Willow City Loop on Google Earth...looks like a nice drive. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Met up with Ernest and Mark yesterday. They are going to join us on the first hill country run on 07/08 and Mark has volunteered to put together a second July drive at the end of July.

John and I drove the route to and from lampassas via highway 16 which is where the 1st drive will take place. Nice roadway, nice curves and beautiful scenery. I hope all of you Texas SKYS can make it to one of these rides.

Sheryl :) :) :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
bumsky2 said:
Met up with Ernest and Mark yesterday. They are going to join us on the first hill country run on 07/08 and Mark has volunteered to put together a second July drive at the end of July.

John and I drove the route to and from lampassas via highway 16 which is where the 1st drive will take place. Nice roadway, nice curves and beautiful scenery. I hope all of you Texas SKYS can make it to one of these rides.

Sheryl :) :) :)
I enjoyed meeting up with you guys yesterday and look forward to the next time, hopefully we can get some more SKYs to join up with us. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Ok July 8

If i can off from work, the wife and I will try to make it.
need to know exactly where to meet.
see ya'll there.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
Honk if you're passin' my way. I don't have my baby yet, but I hope y'all have a great run. I look forward to a winter or spring run when my blue sky comes rollin' in.

Take care.
Johnnie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1st of many runs

This is shaping up to be a good size turnout for the 1st run. Texson is checking the route and should have info on a meeting point issued soon. Now cross your fingers and toes the weather is PERFECT. (No Rain that day)
:cool:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top