Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GM Canada customer service rep called to tell me my car has been shipped from Lordstown and should be in Vancouver the week of September 11th because it takes 17 days to get to the west coast. I really thought trains were a lot faster than that!!! :confused: :willy: :cuss: They are really making me wait.....:banghead:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thats good!

Were you the first one owner of a sky at your dealer?

I did order one past July but dont know yet where is my order......im going to the dealership friday! Even if mine arrived just in May that will be perfect for me!

I dont drive during winter, so no hurry for me!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
deluke said:
I know they have been taking longer by train so say 30 day's and be surprized if it shows early.
Yeah mine took a LOT longer by train than the GM customer service people said. I hope it won't be so bad for you but don't plan a party for Sept 11th...

Oh jebus...that would be a terrible day to get it...pray it isn't on time.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tonic said:
Thats good!

Were you the first one owner of a sky at your dealer?

I did order one past July but dont know yet where is my order......im going to the dealership friday! Even if mine arrived just in May that will be perfect for me!

I dont drive during winter, so no hurry for me!
There have been three dealer silver ones sold but mine is the first ordered one. Everyone at the dealership can't wait to see it in another colour.
I know what you mean about driving in the winter. That is what the VUE is for.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CdnSkyGuy said:
Yeah mine took a LOT longer by train than the GM customer service people said. I hope it won't be so bad for you but don't plan a party for Sept 11th...

Oh jebus...that would be a terrible day to get it...pray it isn't on time.
All I hope is that it arrives before Sept 28th - my birthday!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts