Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been waiting for some time now for a diecast of the Sky roadster to be released. It seems to be as elusive as the real thing. Not a word in the diecast world about a 1/18th scale (or any other scale for that matter) model of what seems to have been a very well (seemingly sold out) received car. Lets hope the model (if done) is picked up by AutoArt or someone a little more upscale than Yat Ming. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate my Solstice model. I'd just like something a little better detailed. Perhaps with a working roof. I intend to pick up a couple of even a few if the price is right. Lets hope we don't half to resort to a call in campaign.:nono:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
There is one coming from Saturn. I saw the picture of it on a brochure we have at the store. I have to look for it and see if I can get it scanned. :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Please Sky Spy--- If you could scan the picture and the diecast maker, I would really like to purchase the model in all colors. I am a small collector and have about 345 models now. I need, want ,and got to have the SKY:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow thanks for the info Sky Spy. I would really appreciate any info on how to get one that you can give me. Manufacturer or anything. I want to get a few to do in the different colours and to try some options.

Islandhopper you have more than I do! What scale (s) do you collect?

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I'll see what I can come up with on Monday!!! :cool:

Regards,

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I suspect that a number of us will be watching for your response. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks SKY SPY... I've been waiting for the SKY to appear in die-cast form for as long as I wanted my own REAL car. :lol:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have seen lots of Solstices models around but no Sky as of yet. Anyone who locates a source for the model please post it. I collect models of all the cars I have owned when I can find them..

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats on the 100th post.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Also waiting for this. My Solstice model is hanging sideways in the garage waiting for its sibling!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Started a new post here: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4255

I have a brochure at work that in the last page has one of the promotional pictures of the Silver Pearl SKY and it stated that a Die-Cast and a Remote Control model in 1/24 scale will be available from your local Saturn Parts Department in the LAST Quarter of 2006. No idea on what the price will be yet and no real idea when exactly will the scale model will be available for purchase. Looks like it will be Winter/06' before we will see it arrive.

More info to come as it becomes available... :thumbs:

Regards,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts